Book 1, Part 010 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

"Red... red..there!!" Deuce opened his eyes,"AH!! It turned blue!"

"You will change color....!!" Grim aimed at a new bush,"Go!!"

A bright flash of blue and a gush of sudden heat made you all look over at the two, just to see Grim patting at the blue flames.

"AHH!! I set them on fire!!"

Cater sighed,"You're alot worse than I thought,"

He waved his wand, the flames disappearing and a brand new rose bush appearing.

Ace looked at the white roses on the newly sprouted bush. "I don't understand why they can't stay white," he turned back, painting another rose,"They're really pretty like this,"

"They are, aren't they? But then again, all white flowers are beautiful," Helia agreed.

"It's a Heartslabyul tradition," Cater spoke, putting his wand back in his breast pocket,"The roses have to be painted red for the upcoming Unbirthday party. Just as the bats for the croquet match are seven dyed flamingos and the balls are hedgehogs,"

"Oh, but for the upcoming flower concert that takes place during the springtime should not be painted and remain white," he winked,"This is all important, so make sure to remember it, my cute freshies,"

"Man," Grim huffed,"There's nothing but weird rules in this dorm,"

"I agree," You acknowledged.

"As weird as it may seem, it's a rule issued by the Queen of Hearts herself, who is recognized as one of the Great Seven," Cater explained,"And Riddle's a pretty straight-laced guy. He makes sure all the Queen's rules are followed and acted out explicitly as indicated. So," he smiled somewhat eerily,"Make sure you follow them,~"

"Although, I must admit, he does go a bit overboard when it comes to the rules," he muttered, rolling a piece of his hair between the pads of his thumb and index finger.

"Speaking of Riddle," You looked at Ace,"Don't you have something to do?"

"Hm?" His eyes widened,"Oh~ Right," he placed the brush down, standing up,"I'm wasting my time sitting here. I have to discuss something with the Housewarden," he looked at Cater,"Is Riddle still here by any chance?"

Cater shrugged,"I think so, but I can't be all that sure,"

"By the way Acey, you stole one of his tarts, right~?"

"Hey! I only took a small slice! I didn't steal the entire thing-"

Cater narrowed his eyes, smiling,"Have you brought a new tart to make up for the one you stole?"

"I didn't steal-" Ace sighed, shaking his head,"No,, I didn't. I came straight here,"

Cater inhaled sharply,"Oh, man.. is that so?~"