Book 1, Part 015 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Ace gently layed you on the ground, shrugging his blazer off to make a makeshift pillow.

"Tch, I hate that little crimson megalomaniac! Does he think he's the Queen Of Hearts?!" He gritted, carefully lifting your head to slide the blazer underneath before slowly placing your head back on the garment.

"Banished from my own dorm by my own Housewarden,," Deuce mumbled, following Ace's actions with Helia, placing the older teen beside you,"My dream of becoming an honor student is fading further and further away,,"

"Grr.. this stupid collar's too tight!" Grim grunted.

"We should send them to the nurse's office," Deuce mumbled.

"Yeah, I wasn't expecting them to act like that," Ace muttered, eyeing the two of you as you slept, your expressions mirroring one another.

"I don't think anyone was," Deuce said.

Your nose twitched, followed by your ear.

"Lana?" Deuce whispered, crouching down beside you.

You hummed, your eyes still closed. But your ear twitched at the sound of his voice.

"Are you awake?" He questioned.

You hummed, your eyes fluttering open. You stared up at the concerned faces of Ace, Deuce and Grim.

"Lana!!" Grim cried, jumping right onto your chest.

"Oi! Careful!" Ace hissed, trying to pull the monster off of you.

You groaned, slowly sitting up. "What happened?"

Deuce's eyes widened. "You don't remember?"

"I remember biting Cater and then Riddle used his Unique Magic and," your eyes widened, staring down at the collar.

Deuce and Ace inhaled, both ready to jump and restrain you should the need come.

You glared at the collar. "That wasn't a dream?"

"U-uh, no,"

Ace stepped forward. "You seriously don't remember what happened after the collaring?"

You eyed the two. "No? What happened?"

"You and Helia.. had a panic attack that turned into a seizure,"

You furrowed brows, looking at Helia who was stirring, beginning to wake up. You and Helia had a seizure? Last time you checked, the two of you had no psychological or neurological problems. Panic attacks were not uncommon for you and Helia, nor were they uncommon for the rest of your friends. With everything that occurred in the past few years, all the battles and near death experiences, it was considered the norm; every once in a while, someone would have a huge mental meltdown or severe panic attack.