Book 3, Part 039 : The Merchant From The Depths

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

Your vision slowly came back and you gaped at the sight of Azul's overblot form, shortly gagging after at the scent and taste of unstable magic.

If you thought the twins were large in their merforms, Azul was gargantuan in comparison.

His skin was lilac-grey, and his eight tentacles were black with purple suction cups. Most of his skin was covered in the same black color that seemed to originate from his tentacles. Four spiral seashells, that were arranged from biggest to smallest, were placed on either side of his waist, a trein of black ink flowing held with dark purple coral around his hips. Bioluminescent purple gills were situated above the seashells on either side of his torso.

Black coral spires wrapped around his shoulders, blot swirling around slowly. A golden spiral seashell necklace hung around his neck and a five-spired black crown was clipped to the back of his head.

His eyes appeared to be glowing a bioluminescent blue, making them stand out drastically against the expanse of dark colors. A purple flame hovered above his left eye, ink spilling under the left eye from the expanse of the black pattern that stretched across his forehead and around his eyes, delicate lace markings on either eyelid.

"Is that his merform?" You wondered aloud.

"Yes, it is." Jade responded.

You sat up, climbing out of Helia's arms, nearly stumbling.

"We need to wake his consciousness," Helia said, staring at Azul.

"What's that shadow behind him?" Floyd questioned,"I couldn't squeeze that thing even if I tried,"

"That must be the accumulation of his blot," Leona said.

"I'll attack from the air-"

"Absolutely not." Helia shut you down.

"You're still suffering from the sedatives' side effects and used your Sirenix form. If you try anything else.." his eyes trailed to your gloved hands, hinting that it could get worse.

"We don't have any other choice," you urged.

"Lana-"

"I need you all to listen to Helia's orders," you ordered.

You quickly raised your hands, heels of your palms touching to form a half circle.

"Magic Winx! Bloomix!" You summoned.

Iridescent sparkles and luminous ribbons surrounded you, Azul recoiling at the sudden brightness.

The first thing you looked at were your bare hands, your luminous black fingers on display for everyone.

"Well, at least they were right about one thing,"

Your ear twitched, the chains and charms jingling softly as you turned to look at Azul, who stared at you with what you could only describe as enrapture and excitement.