Book 1, Part 009 : The Crimson Tyrant

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

You stared blankly at your star charts, fear and confusion clouding your thoughts. The stars and planets had still not moved. Everything was exactly the same as two days ago.

Knocking resounded from downstairs, causing Ace to stir awake in your bed, groaning as he slowly sat up.

"Who's pounding on the door at this hour?" He grumbled, sliding out from the bed.

You watched as he put his shoes and blazer on, the knocking returning.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" He yelled, making his way out of the room.

You fixed your gaze back on the charts, sighing and shaking your head. You stood up, grabbing your necklace and clipping it back on before making your way down after Ace.

"I figured you'd be here,"

You peered over the railing, looking down to see Deuce standing in the doorway.

"Ugh, Deuce," Ace groaned, obviously annoyed at the blue haired male's presence.

You made your way down the rest of the stairs, approaching the two first years.

"So you ate the Housewarden's tart," Deuce shook his head,"You really are an idiot,,"

"Right?" You added.

He froze, shoulders stiffening as he looked awkwardly off to the side.

You smiled,"Good morning, Deuce,"

"G-good morning," he muttered.

"Oh, shut up, both of you!" Ace grumbled, glaring at both of you,"Like either of you have the right to talk," he fixed his glare on Deuce,"Especially you,"

"Anyways, um," He looked nervous all of a sudden,"Is he still mad?"

"No, not really. If anything, he's more irritated," Deuce crossed his arms over his chest,"A few of our dormmates overslept this morning, and three of them ended up receiving the same treatment as you,"

"Not at all, my ass!" Ace exclaimed,"He's still totally pissed!"

"What's with all this commotion in here?"

You looked over your shoulder, surprised to see Helia walk out of the kitchen.

"It's nothing," Ace sighed.

Helia hummed, obviously not convinced before he smiled at Deuce.

"Good morning, Deuce,"

"Morning, Helia,"

"I just prepared some breakfast," he smiled,"You're welcome to join us,"

"Oh, uh, t-thanks," Deuce muttered.