Book 4, Part 041 : The Schemer Of The Scalding Sands

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌☆🌌

You stared at the projection of the Magic Dimension, idly scrolling through planets, realms, and dimensions.

Nothing's changed.. you thought, not a single thing.

You tried searching through the planets, hoping to catch a glimpse of your friends, but your efforts were in vein. You had no idea where they were. Worse, you had no clue where Valtor and the Trix were or what they were planning.

Valtor was a cruel, malice, cold-hearted creature who presented himself as an honorable and noble man. But beneath that perfect posture and nobility, he was cynical and had no remorse for life or living beings.

He craved power; he craved destruction; he craved you.

And he'd proven time and time again that he had no problem spilling blood and ending lives to gain that.

He was pure evil.

You scowled, clicking your tongue as you swiped your necklace up, the projection falling back into it before you made your way to bed.

𓆙 𓆙 𓆙 𓆙

You breathed softly- or, tried at least.

The air.. it's so dry.. you thought.

You scowled. I hope to the Great Dragon I'm not getting a cinus infection. I just recovered from a cold.

The thought annoyed you as you slowly opened your eyes, preparing to head downstairs to get some water. Except weren't in your room.

You sat up, looking around at the numerous dunes of sand.

Am I in a desert? You thought, sniffing a bit.

"Out every place I could've dreamt of.." You mumbled as you stood up, dusting sand off your night gown.

You began to look around and noticed a horse as black as the night a few meters away. A man dressed in black robes and a black turban with red undertones was perched on the horse, and another man dressed in dull clothing had climbed off his own a bit away from the previous man.

The man dressed in black stared down in dissatisfaction. "You.. are late,"

The second man bowed. "A thousand apologies, O patient one. But I got it,"

You watched as the man pulled something out of his top; a half golden beetle. The man on the horse pulled the other half out, the red bird that had been perched on his shoulder had swiped the other half from the other man.

The man on the horse smiled wickedly as he held both beetles, slowly bringing them together.

"Trust me, my pungent friend. You'll get what's coming to you," He vowed.