🌹Vignette🌹 : 🌹Tea Time With Riddle Rosehearts🌹

🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹

🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹

You tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, making your way to the Mirror Chamber.

"Yo, Lana!"

You looked up, Cater approaching you.

"Afternoon, Cater," You greeted.

"Afternoon," he looked around,"No Helia?"

"Ah, no. Riddle requested I come alone and, Deuce dragged Helia to the sports field," You explained.

"Well, do you need an escort?" He winked.

"Well, I'd prefer if a friend walked me to his dorm," You played along.

"You're in luck," he grinned,"I'm heading there right now,"

🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹☆🌹

Cater smiled. "This is as far as I can take you,"

"I see. Thank you for the company, Cater," You said.

"Riddle's up ahead. It'll be easy to spot him considering he made it pretty clear no one were to disturb him or his guest in the garden," Cater laughed.

You hummed,"I see," You looked down the grass path way,"I best not keep him waiting,"

Cater turned to leave, but you called out.

He turned to you. "Yeah?"

"I'm," You lightly scratched your neck,"I'm sorry for biting you yesterday. That was uncalled for and frankly, childish,"

"Oh," he blinked, smiling slowly,"You don't have to apologize. It did hurt a bit but mainly because it caught me by surprise," he laughed,"I don't think anyone's ever bitten my hand before in defense,"

"We're square?"

He hummed, holding up a peace sign. "We're square,"

With one last goodbye to Cater, you made your way further into the Rose Garden by yourself. It didn't take long to find Riddle.

He'd chosen a cute little gazebo of white marble, red and white roses crawling around each spire before they formed the dome above. In the center of the dome, a single circular table was placed, two vintage chairs of red wood with checkerboard patterned cushions placed beside on either end of the table. A white tablecloth was thrown over the table, a white teapot with soft blue undertones and silver living around the spout and handle, with two matching cups and saucers. A jar of sugar cubes and a jaw of honey sat on either side of the teapot.