Bolt From The Blue

Lia's POV

"How's your hand doing?" Demi asked me, referring to the tattoo I got last week with her.

Demi and I had been on FaceTime to each other for about an hour now, talking about her work, and my work, hers of course being a lot more interesting than mine what with all the talent she comes across doing the XFactor, and all the assholes I come across at Top Shop.

I lifted my hand and examined it, seeing that the majority of the redness had gone, just a slight bit around the birds on the bone on my wrist. I held up my hand to the camera, showing her.

"It's okay, still a bit sensitive but it's fine. I love it so much." I grinned as I dropped my hand back down to my side.

"You're cute, and don't worry I'll get you some more to love." She told me. My smiled vanished as my mouth dropped, and my eyebrows knitted together.

"I don't think so okay you're lucky I let you pay for that one but that was it! If I get more I'll be-"

"No, you won't. Any hint towards wanting another one and I'll be straight on it taking you back to see Boston and he'll side with me this time I'll make sure of it." Demi cut me off, also blowing out my argument referring back to Boston taking my side.

"Demiiiiii why do you have to be all nice and cute and stuff all the tiiiiime it's not fair.." I whined to her. She pouted, faking being sympathetic towards me.

"Aw no how unfair, being treated like a princess and spoiled with nice things, my poor baby." She mocked me. I scowled at her and huffed.

"C'mon it's not a bad thing that I want to treat you nicely." Demi spoke when I didn't.

"But it's not fair because I want to treat you like a princess too but I can't go paying for tattoos and whatever." I moaned, diverting my eyes and looking out my window.

"I payed for one tattoo for you, and it wasn't even that much. I don't expect you to buy expensive things for me Lia." She tried to comfort me.

"That's not the point." I said quietly.

"You don't have to spend a load of money to treat me like a princess babe. Little things mean just as much as big things, it's the thought and effort that means the most to me." She told me, actually making me feel better this time. I looked at her and smiled, then started thinking up ideas.

"What are you thinking?" Demi spoke softly. I blinked a few times and looked back to her, forgetting she was able to see me.

"Just thinking." I told her. She frowned a little, not satisfied with my answer.

"About what?" She asked again. I raised my eyebrows and gave her a smile.

"I can't tell you, it would ruin it. How would you feel about coming over here?" I asked her.

"Me coming to you? Sure, are you okay with that..?" She asked, knowing how crazy Saph gets when I come back from seeing Demi. Goodness knows how she'll act knowing Demi could be in her house.

"I'll have to break the news to Saph but, I'm sure she won't mind I mean, you are Demi Lovato.." I grinned, knowing how much she hated friends calling her her full name.

"I'd love to come over, when are you thinking?" She asked me. I thought about it for a second, trying to remember when I was working and what days I had off.

"This weekend? I realise that's really short notice considering it's Friday today.." I trailed off my sentence.

"This weekend is Teen Choice babe I'm hosting it with Kevin McHale." She told me, pouting. I screwed up my face and sighed.