Pamcakes

Demi's POV

I laid on my back, semi-conscious as I was just waking up. I turned onto my side and opened my eyes. I found myself face to face with Lia, who looked like she hadn't moved all night. I felt butterflies in my stomach as my eyes roamed her face, every inch of her perfect complexion. She had very long, dark eyelashes, which naturally curled up. Her lips were light pink and plump, so perfect, and her flawless pale skin glowed, even in the dark room. Why did I have this feeling in my stomach whenever I looked at her? I sighed and rolled onto my back again, then carefully sliding out of bed. I checked my phone for the time; 7:53am. Perfect, just in time for the sunrise. I grabbed my daily meditation book and sat on the window sill in my room, pulling back the curtain to reveal the dim glow of the early dawn, the sun peaking up from behind the buildings opposite mine. I opened my book and read the page, then put it down and closed my eyes, letting the fresh sun shine onto my face.

I opened my eyes and grabbed a pen and notebook from my makeup table which was always there, incase I needed to remember things. I flipped to a clean page and began to write.

Morning princess, I hope you slept well, you looked like you did. I haven't gone far, just to the kicthen. Come find me when you wake up.
Love, Demi.

I carefully tore the page out and headed to my bed, placing the note on my pillow, then going out to the kitchen, grabbing my guitar as I left.

Lia's POV

I woke up to the sound of music and something sizzling. I managed to open my eyes, squinting at the light from the window. I looked up to see the sun rising above the buildings opposite, it looked beautiful, Demi really had a good view from here. I turned back to my side, looking up expecting to see Demi laying next to me but finding nothing but empty sheets and a piece of paper. I sat up and took the paper into my hands, reading what it said.

Morning princess, I hope you slept well, you looked like you did. I haven't gone far, just to the kicthen. Come find me when you wake up.
Love, Demi.

I got butterflies in my stomach as I read it. She was just the best, I swear only she would think to leave a note saying where she was, she just thought of everything. I folded the note and got out of bed, putting it in between my clothes on her chair, I grabbed my glasses then headed out to the kicthen.

I walked out of Demi's room and down she short hallway that lead to her living room, and kitchen by the window. I could hear music, but not a CD or something, it was Demi. I stood by the edge of the wall, leaning against it, seeing Demi sitting on the window sill in the kitchen. It was the same style as the window in her room, with a thick ledge, covered in pillows. She sat looking out, her guitar resting on her crossed legs, one arm over the body, one under the neck. Here comes the sun, doo do do doo, here comes the sun and I say, it's alright, hmm, she sang, her raspy morning voice breaking slightly as she hummed. I felt the corners of my mouth curl up. Why did she have to be so perfect? Saph and Rose always teased me and said I was in love with Demi, just because I was basically obsessed with her and everything she did. I knew I wasn't, she was just my idol. Now, I'm not so sure, maybe I'm falling for her...

"Hey you," Demi said, placing her guitar down and going over to her cooker. I shook my head, snapping out of my thoughts which I hopefully didn't think out loud.
"I made breakfast, you must be hungry," She said as she got out 2 plates from her cupboard. "It's more like brunch, but still." She carried on talking.
"Mm, what time is it?" I asked her, my voice barely coming out. I cleared my throat to try to get my voice, then pushed my glasses up.
"Uhh, it's almost 11." She told me, looking over to the TV where there was a clock placed above it.
"Woah..I'm sorry I slept so long.." I said, trailing off the end of my sentence.
"Hey, don't be sorry, it's okay I promise." She gave me a warm smile as she set down the two plates on a small table in her kitchen. I walked over and took a seat opposite her.
"I'm not so good at presentation.." She giggled as I looked at the plates, both with a mess of pancakes on them. I laughed and shook my head.
"I made more of a mess on the cooker though..but hopefully it tastes better than it looks!" She giggled again, looking over to the cooker. I followed her gaze and saw she'd dropped a load of the pancake mix on the cooker (A/N: pic on the side). I laughed and shook my head, picking up her fork and taking a bite of some of it.

After a few seconds, I heard my phone vibrate on the coffee table where I'd left it last night. I quickly got up to get it to see who it was. I saw several twitter notifications on my lock screen, as well as a text from Saph.
- You stayed at Demi's place? Dude..she totally likes you, stay there if you want, maybe you'll get some;)
I almost choked on my mouthful when I read her text. She was so..ugh, can she just not?
"Is that Sapphire?" Demi asked me, her face obviously trying not to laugh at me for choking.
"Yeah it's Saph, she's an idiot." I told Demi, then logging onto twitter quickly. I saw the fanbase going a little crazy which usually meant that Demi had tweeted something. I looked up to her, seeing her concentrating on getting a mouthful of pancake onto her fork. I looked on her twitter and saw that she'd tweeted a picture of her pancake covered cooker with the caption "pamcakes".
"You're cute." I blurted out. Lia what the fuck!?
"Huh?" Demi said, her tone confused. I quickly turned the screen of my phone to her, showing the tweet.
"Oh.." She said quietly, her cheeks filling with red. I giggled a little and locked my phone, setting it down next to my plate and continuing to eat.

*****

"Thank you so much for letting me stay last night Demi," I thanked her as she pulled up to the front of my house.
"Not a problem princess, you're good company. You don't move when you sleep!" She winked at me, giggling. I felt my face burn up and I looked away, regaining myself.
"Thank you anyway, and for breakfast, I've never had..pamcakes..before." She laughed as I quoted her tweet.
"I'm glad you liked them." She giggled. I smiled at her, my eyes exploring her face which is something I would never get bored of.
"I will see you soon, okay?" She half asked me. I smiled, blushing again.
"Okay, just text me yeah?" I told her, she grinned and nodded, then reached into the back seat of the car, bringing forward the things I'd slept it last night.
"Here, take these, in case you miss me too much." She winked, handing me the clothes. I laughed and shook my head, taking the clothes from her.
"Thanks, I'll see you soon then." I said, unplugging my seat belt.
"See you soon princess." She said. She leaned forward, her face millimetres from mine, then quickly planted a small kiss on my cheek, her lips lingering for longer than I thought they would. I froze, but tried to regain myelf as fast as I could. Her face was bright red as she sat back down properly. I opened the car door and stumbled out, closing it behind me. I hurried to the front door, unlocking it and closing the door behind me, not looking back at her, knowing my face would be a darker shade of red than anything before. I ran up to my room, clutching the clothes I'd slept in close to my chest.