Surprise

Lia's POV

I got out the car grabbing my bag before shutting the door. I was beyond excited. It was only half 10 in the morning, but to me, it wasn't long until my dream came true. I couldn't wait.
"Where are we going?" I asked. Rose and Saph looked at each other before looking at me. Weird.
"We thought about killing an hour in Starbucks or something, get a coffee, something to eat." Saph said. I nodded in agreement. Saph locked the car which was parked in the car park of the venue. We walked across the street to find the nearest Starbucks.

We sat at a table with our drinks and snacks. I got a skinny cappuccino and cookie, Saph got a mocha and a sandwich and Rose got a hot chocolate and a muffin.
"I wonder what songs she'll play, like the set list." I said, just making general chat.
"Probably most of the album, maybe a few songs from Don't Forget and Here We Go Again." Rose suggested. I caught sight of Saph looking at Rose, and there being a certain look exchanged between the two of them for a second. What was with the looks?
"Okay what's going on?" I confronted them.
"What?" Saph asked.
"Don't act all clueless, you two keep looking at each other are you fucking or something and just haven't told me?" I asked, putting it out there. They both burst out laughing, Rose nearly spitting out her drink. I was so confused.
"What's so funny? Just tell me what's going on I won't judge you if that is what it is!" I began to get impatient.
"Lia we're not fucking!" Rose said, trying to recover from laughing.
"Yeah I wouldn't fuck her!" Saph added.

Saph is bisexual, she came out to me and Rose about 2 years ago, she had a girlfriend at the time and didn't want to hide it anymore. She said she found boys and girls attractive. Rose and I were both cool with it, she was still our best friend, still the same person. Rose is straight, she's had a few boyfriends over the years, nothing too serious. As for myself, I was just confused. I hadn't figured myself out yet. Everything that happened in my life when I was younger forced me to grow up a lot faster than normal, and I also didn't have time for relationships, therefore no time to figure out who I was.

"Oh am I not good enough for you?" Rose challenged.
"Not my type babe, sorry." Saph winked at her, causing them both to laugh.
"Guys stop okay, I get that was a ridiculous suggestion, but can you just tell me what's going on!?" I pressured. One thing you should know about me; I'm extremely impatient.
"Okay fine!" Saph finally agreed.
"We didn't want to tell you this until later, it would just get you all annoying and shit like you are when you get impatient." Rose added, smirking as she playfully insulted me.
"Just tell me!"
"Okay, so we got you tickets to the show tonight, but we got you something else too." Rose told me.
"What is it?" I asked, already far too curious.
"We managed to get you a meet and greet ticket!" Saph announced. No. Fucking. Way.
"We could only get one though, so you'll have to go by yourself but we'll meet you back outside." Saph added, knowing I'd get anxious alone.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!? MEET AND GREET!?" I shouted. They signalled for me to quieten down.
"OMG I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!" I shouted again, ignoring their signals. I reached across the table and hugged them both.

I CAN'T BELIVE I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO MEET DEMI LOVATO!! THIS IS EVERYTHING I'VE EVER WANTED AND IT'S COME TRUE!!!

(A/N: Soooooo, Lia's meeting Demi and what's going to happen? Will she make it to the meet and greet or will her anxiety get in the way?

Vote/comment/ask questions :) x)