Journey

Lia's POV

"GO ON AND TRY TO TEAR ME DOWN, I WILL BE RISING FROM THE GROUND LIKE A SKYSCRAPER!" Rose, Saph and I all sang at the top of our lungs as we were driving.
"If she sings that I will actually cry!" I screeched, waving my hands about.
"Of course she'll sing it, it's like the most popular one from the album!" Rose said, making a point.

Demi's latest album was Unbroken, the one she released after leaving treatment last January. It's now 2012, a year later, and she's still rocking the album like it came out a week ago.

"DON'T WANNA BREAK YOUR HEART, WANNA GIVE YOUR HEART A BREAK!" We all sang as the next song played. The excitement was building up so much, I was getting nervous too, but so excited.
"Omg guys Demi tweeted about her show tonight! It says 'can't wait to see all my Lovatics tonight, I know you'll be amazing!'" I read from my phone, screaming afterwards.
"You need to chill!" Saph shouted at me over the volume of the CD we were blasting.
"Chill? I've been waiting for this day for so long and you expect me to chill? I CAN'T!" I shouted back at her, the hugest grin on my face. She laughed and focused on the road.
"We're almost there Lia!" Rose told me. I screamed again, my hands waving around having a mind of their own.

(A/N: Sorry it's short, just a filler before the next chapter! Maybe you'll find out why they left so early ;)

Vote/comment or ask questions ;D x)