The Show

Lia's POV

We were stood right up against the barrier in front of the stage, thousands of Lovatics surrounding us in every direction, every single one of them screaming as Demi was about to come on stage. I was stood leaning against the barrier with Saph and Rose either side of me. I was keeping my feet a little behind me so that I didn't get squashed against the barrier by someone.
"I'M LITERALLY GOING TO CRY!" I shouted to Saph. She laughed at me, not responding with words because I wouldn't have been able to hear her anyway.

The music for All Night Long started to play and Demi appeared from under the stage, being raised up on a platform from underneath the stage. She was wearing a black and white patterend cardigan over a skin tight vest top type thing, pattered with small gaps on it, tucked into a pair of bright red shorts over black tights, her blonde hair with pink tips left loose falling down her shoulders (A/N: pic on the side). She looked flawless, as usual. I was screaming, not really aware that I was, but I was. This was the moment I had been waiting for my whole life, I couldn't believe it was happening.
I love the way you're talking, I'm loving what you're doing boy, I don't fall easy often, I've never had a love like you before. Demi sang. Her voice was perfect, again, as usual. As she sang she danced a bit too, not too much, but when she did it was amazing, she knew how to move. She was amazing.
Don't make pla-aans, come home with me we'll stay up all night long, I want you and I want you ba-aad, let's keep the party going all night long, let's keep the party going all night long hey! All night long hey! All night long, all night, all night, all night long hey! All night long hey! All night, all night, uh-uh-uh all night.

Throughout the whole song I either sang along or screamed, it was always one or the other. Demi had performed a few songs now, All Night Long, Who's That Boy and Unbroken. It was already the best show ever.

"Okay guys," Demi started talking, the entire crowd going wild. "Before I play this next song, I just want to take a minute to thank you guys, for everything, for being there for me over the past year," She continued, the audience silencing while she spoke, but occassionally screaming or applauding. "I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to give up, and I just wanted to throw my hands in the air," She said, with someone in the audience shouting 'don't give up Demi!'. "But I kept thinking about every single one of your faces, and every single one of your letters, and every single one of your posters and it just kept me going," Demi carried on, causing the crowd to scream and applaud. "And a lot of you guys say that I inspire you but it's really you guys inspiring me so thank you so much." She said. I screamed along with the audience, holding my phone up to record her speech.
"And if there's anybody out here tonight, that doesn't feel beautiful enough, or that doesn't feel worthy enough, you're wrong, because you guys are all so incredible. And if you're dealing with any of the issues that I've been through, don't be afraid to speak up, because someone will be there for you, and if you think you're alone, put on my music because I'm gonna be there for you." Demi said, turning to face the piano.
"I love you guys." She finished. The entire crowd went wild as she began to play the intro of Skyscraper.

Skies are crying, I am watching, catching tear drops in my hands. Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance. Do you have to, make me feel like, there's nothing left of me? You can take everything I have, you can break everything I am, like I'm made of glass, like I'm made of paper. Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the ground, like a Skyscraper. Like a Skyscraper. Demi sang, tears forming in her eyes as she did.

I stood on my toes, getting as tall as I could. I looked at Demi, tears also forming in my eyes as she sang with so much emotion. She looked up at the audience and gave a little smile, then went to turn back to the piano. She looked at me looking at her and smiled at me, nodding her head slightly. I smiled back and nodded too, not really sure why we were nodding, but I didn't care, I had literally just connected with Demi, me out of everyone in the audience. I actually love her.