Morning

Lia's POV

Today was the day I have been waiting for for as long as I can remember. I was seeing Demi Lovato in concert TODAY! Oh, and it's my 19th birthday today but, what's really more important?
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock beeping like crazy. My body shot upright and I quickly shut it off, throwing my covers off of myself and flinging myself into my en suite bathroom. I took off my pyjamas and jumped in the shower, letting the hot water run over my entire body and give me a refreshing awakening. When I was done, I wrapped myself in a towel, letting my long dark hair fall around my shoulder and drip down the towel I held against me. I grabbed my glasses and stuck them on my face where they usually sat. I opened up my wardrobe and searched for something to wear today. I can't believe I hadn't already planned my outfit.

After a good half hour of pulling random items of clothing from my wardrobe, I finally decided on something. I laid out on my bed my favourite underwear, a pair of black leggings, with a white lacy crop-top and a black and red flannel shirt to go over the top. This would be good enough, I'd look half decent, and the shirt would cover the scars that filled both of my arms from my wrists to my elbows. I had a few scars on my hands, but they wouldn't show much. I put on my clothes and blow dried my hair.
As soon as I dried my hair I put it into random 3 plaits, to leave in for a while so that my hair turned wavy. I did this often, as the curlers I owned weren't very good. While waiting for my hair, I put on my makeup; I moisturized my pale face and then applied a thin layer of my powder to smooth my skin, then a thin line of black eyeliner from corner to corner of my greenish brown eyes, winging the ends a little. I then put on black eyeshadow under my eyes as an undereye-eyeliner, then my mascara. After that, I applied my red lipstick that matched my shirt. This was my favourite lipstick, it suited the occasion. When I was done, I gave myself a look over. That'll do, I thought to myself. I then took out the plaits letting the long dark waves fall down. I applied hairspray and left my bathroom.

I bounced down the stairs and ran into Saph's room. Her room was downstairs because she was known for sleep walking, and her parents didn't like the idea of her possibly falling down the stairs in her sleep, so they put her room downstairs. When I burst into her room she was wrapped in a towel, her hair dripping wet, and clothes everywhere. She was more unorganised than I was.
"Woah..you've made more mess than I did.." I simply said. Saph turned to me, her face distraught.
"Shut up! I don't know what to wear!" She screamed, frantically throwing items of clothing.
"Hey you shut up come on, I managed to find something." I told her.
"Yeah and you look hot I'm gonna look like a potato." She said, slumping down on her bed. I laughed.
"You look quite hot in that towel to be honest just go in that!" I winked at her. She did a little boogie and laughed, throwing a pillow at me.
"Help meeeee!" Saph moaned at me. I rolled my eyes and shoved her off her bed, picking up bits of her clothes.

After choosing her outfit; high waisted denim shorts, a crop top and a shirt, I layed on her bed while she did her makeup.
"What time are we leaving?" I asked her.
"What's the time now?" She asked back.
"8:30am"
"We'll leave around 9 to go get Rose then we'll be on our way." She told me. I got butterflies in my stomach.
"Why are we going so early the show's not until 6pm?" I asked her.
"I thought we'd make a day of it, why so many questions gosh, just shut up and accept the fact that you're seeing Demi today!" She moaned at me. A huge smile spread across my face. I still couldn't believe it.

It was just gone 9am, I was slipping on my black DM's while Saph was in the shoe cupboard looking for her other shoe.
"Hurry up Saph we need to goooo." I moaned. She growled, either at me or because she couldn't find her shoe. She climbed back out of the cupboard and slammed the door shut, her shoe in her hand.
"Let's gooooo." I moaned at her again.
"Yes alright! Calm your tits!" She shoved me.
"Saph, don't use that language.." Saph's mum scolded her. Saph rolled her eyes.
"Sorry, I'll see you later mum." She said, grabbing her bag and car keys and following me out of the house.

(A/N: Okay so first proper chapter, hope it's not too bad, I've never written a fanfiction before >.<

Vote/comment or ask questions if you want to :) x)