She Is

Demi's POV

~ The sun sat half exposed, hiding behind the sea, gradually falling behind the horizon, leaving the few clouds in the sky a pale pink, contrasting with the crimson and purple mixture behind it. The gentle tide rolled back and forth in front of me, each time running up and curling around my toes before retreating (A/N: pic on the side). My feet were resting on the damp sand underneath, while I was propped up on a rock. It was warm, humid even, actually quite difficult to breathe if I didn't concentrate. It felt like there was no wind, no breeze every now and then to relieve the heat. It didn't matter though, all that mattered was what lay before my eyes; the pure beauty of the scene before me. I could feel myself falling more in love with it as I took it in, every colour in the sky from deep purple to the yellow hues purged from the sun.

As I sat on the rock it became increasingly harder to breathe. A sudden surge of wind rushed around me, whispering to me. 'This she's breathtaking,' the wind says. 'She's beautiful isn't she?' it asked me.

"Yes, She is.." I responded to nothing. She? What did it mean she? This was a beach. 'So physically breathtaking,' it repeated. 'What if you need air?' It asked. My mind was spinning, as well as everything around me. I felt as though the rock I was perched on was spinning round, blurring the once beautiful beach into a blitz of colour. 'You can't just leave whenever you need to breathe.' The wind spoke. What did all of this mean? 'You asked for this.' It said over and over again. My eyes widened as my mind raced. Then it clicked. 'You asked for her.' ~

My eyes fluttered open as I sucked in a sharp breath, my heart pounding against my rib cage and my body over heating. I laid still, panting, but trying to even out my breathing. What the hell was that? I asked myself, wondering what my mind was playing at. You asked for this, you asked for her, I repeated it over in my head, knowing I'd understood in the dream, knowing it would click again any second. And it did. You asked for her..The dream was about Lia..it was her, I was looking at her, she was the view, the sky, the sunset; it was her, just not her.

Thinking about it now, it made perfect sense. Lia was breathtaking, not as literally as the dream implied, although she had an effect on me that no one else has ever had before. You asked for this. Yeah, I asked Lia to be mine, I asked for her. But that was all, I don't see how she could be..dangerous?

I tried to stop thinking so I could actually let myself wake up and take in my surroundings, realise where I was. My senses took a second to kick in, but I soon realised that it was Lia's arm across my bare stomach. My tshirt must have ridden up in my sleep. Both of us were wearing just tshirts and shorts, after Saph warned us about how hot it gets in the barn. I sighed and carefully kicked the covers off me, letting the air get to my legs, but not wanting to wake Lia. She looked so peaceful. I leaned down and planted a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you." I whispered ever so quietly. I went to get up out of bed but heard a groan from beside me. My head snapped back to Lia as she stirred semi-consciously.

"Don't go, cuddle me." She whined, her voice breaking as she spoke. My stomach filled with butterflies as she screwed up her face and rubbed her eyes.

"I'm not going babe I'm here." I said softly, laying back down and pulling her into my arms. She rested her head on my chest and closed her eyes.

"Don't fall asleep though it's hot." I told her, stroking her hair.

"You're hot." She mumbled, making me giggle.

"You're the one making me burn up it must me you.." I fought back. I felt her smile and look up at me. I looked at her and bit my lip, concealing my smile.

"I love you." She said. I grinned and hid my face. After a few seconds I lifted my head and put my lips to her ear.

"I love you too." I whispered. She squirmed and laughed.

"That tickled!" She whined, her voice cracking.

"Shall we see what else tickles?" I challenged, raising one eyebrow.

"No no no!" She squirmed in my arms again, trying to get away.

"Okay fine, on one condition." I said. She looked at me and frowned a little. I pouted.

"Kiss please." I said quietly. She bit her lip and her cheeks darkened. She pushed herself up by her elbows, and I moved a hand to the side of her face, tucking the hair behind her ear. I leaned down and gently pressed my lips to hers, but then was pulled by the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. Our lips moved slowly together, perfectly in sync as usual, perfectly matched. She ran her tongue along my bottom lip and I smiled, knowing that was something she'd learnt from me. She pulled away and looked at me.

"I want to stay here forever." She whispered. I frowned a little, looking around.

"What if you get bored?" I asked. She smiled and shook her head.

"No, I mean this moment, I want it to be like this forever, just you and me." She whispered again.

"I love that idea, we should just stay here." I whispered back.

"I love you more than the idea so, anywhere with you is fine." She whispered to me, causing my entire body to turn to jelly.

"You're amazing, you know that?" I asked her. She giggled and looked away.

"Only 'cause you tell me all the time.." She whispered.

"..Why are we whispering..?" I giggled. She put her finger to her mouth.

"Shh..I don't want anyone to hear us, they might get jealous." She went back to whispering.

"Jealous of what?" I asked. She bit her lip and smiled.

"Jealous that I have got the most amazing girl in the entire world as my girlfriend."

(A/N: next update - June 10th)

Love, Demi (lesbian story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara