AUTHOR'S NOTE - PLEASE READ

Oh my goodness, I can't believe this story is actually finished. I remember when I first started writing it I honestly thought I would never finish it but through blood sweat and tears here we are.

It's both a relief and also sad for me that it's over, I absolutely loved writing this and reading all your comments throughout, I'm not even joking when I say that those comments are the reason I kept writing it, all the while I had you guys to reassure me that it was being read, I would write it, so I want to say a massive thank you to all of you who have read this story, voted for it and commented, it means so much to me and I wouldn't be writing this now if it weren't for you, so thank you!!

I would really really love to see what you guys think about "Love, Demi" as a whole, please comment here or on the previous update to let me know!

All I have left to say now is, I know I've left you guys on a bit of a cliff hanger, and I may or may not have a whole other storyline planned, but we'll have to wait and see.

A challenge for you guys, share this story, and as soon as this reaches 100,000 reads, I'll start writing "Love, Demi: the story continued..."

Again, thank you so much for the support along the way, I'll hopefully be seeing you guys again soon...;)

(P.S. I'm currently writing the first few chapters of a Camren fanfic, any Fifth Harmony/Camren fans among you, stay tuned!)