Meet and Greet

Lia's POV

Saph, Rose and I were in the meet and greet queue. I was the only one who had a meet and greet ticket, so I would have to go by myself, but Saph and Rose were allowed to wait with me. I was beyond excited, I had butterflies in my stomach, from both excitement and anxiety. I was getting really hot standing in the line surrounded by people, and also because I was getting nervous and sweaty. I rolled the sleeves of my shirt up to my elbows and drank some water from the bottle I had.
"I can't believe it, can you pinch me? This isn't real is it?" I asked. They both laughed at me, each grabbing on of my arms and pinching me.
"Ouch! Gosh you didn't have to pinch so fucking hard!" I moaned at them, shoving them both. They laughed at me again and shoved me back.
"I can't believe you thought Rose and I were fucking, Lia, come on!" Saph brought up my idiocy from earlier.
"Shut up okay, that was the only thing I could think of that you'd keep from me!" I backed myself up.
"And what makes you think we'd keep something like that from you? Like, hypothetically if we were then we'd fucking tell you, jeez you're our best friend!" Rose added.
"Sorry, but come on like I'd ever believe I'd get to meet Demi Lovato!" I squeaked. I looked up the line, there were only 2 people in front of me now.
"We're almost there oh god I'm so excited you don't even understand." I started to fangirl.
"Stop. Fangirling. As if we haven't had enough of that already today." Saph moaned at me. I rolled my eyes at her.
"Can I see your tickets please?" A deep voice said to us. I looked up to see a huge guy in a black suit looking directly at me.
"We had it checked before we came in but sure." Rose said to him, grabbing the ticket from my hand and giving it to the man.
"This is only one ticket and there's 3 of you." He stated.
"Yeah, us two are just waiting with her, we'll go wait round the back or something when she goes." Saph said, gesturing toward her and Rose. The guy handed me a VIP pass on a lanyard and turned back to Saph and Rose.
"I'm afraid you're going to have to go now, I'll show you where you can meet your friend after." He said sternly.
"No wait, she'll get anxious by herself and-"
"Rose it's okay, there's only two people left." I interrupted Rose. The guy turned them away.
"Wait! Can you like show her where to find us when she's out?" Saph asked the man. He agreed and lead them away.

I felt anxious already. Now I had no one. I started to sub-conciously scratch my hand with my fingernail, which I usually did when I got anxious. The next girl went in, leaving just one more person before me. I looked behind me expecting to see a few more people, but finding that I was the last person. We must have got here pretty late, I thought to myself. I looked at the VIP pass I had in my hand that the man gave me, admiring Demi's gorgeous face printed on it. I put it round my neck, letting it fall down to my stomach. The boy in front of me went forward. Oh god, I was next, and last. She's probably so bored of seeing people. Who am I kidding? Demi loves her fans, her Lovatics, she'd never be bored of seeing them. I took in a deep breath, hearing my voice shake as I did so. I heard Demi's laugh from behind the screen. This was actually happening. Everything was so surreal to me right now.
"Thank you so much! Bye!" I heard her voice. I'm next. At this point I was scratching my hand violently, peeling away a few layers of skin. All of a sudden a guy dressed in the same black suit as the other guy appeared from around the screen.
"Last but not least." He said to me, gesturing for me to step forward. My body was screaming inside. I stepped forward and followed him. I walked round a couple of screens with 'DEMI LOVATO' printed on them, until he stopped, causing me to stop beside him.
"You can go in." He said after a second, listening to a voice in a very professional looking ear piece.

I walked around and saw her standing there. She was wearing pastel coloured shorts with silver studs on them, a light orange vest top with a light white shirt over the top, and her blonde hair was flowing down her shoulders, the pink tips stopping at her chest (A/N: pic on the side). She was flawless.
"Hi, what's your name?" Demi asked me, extending her arm towards me, inviting me to stand with her. I can't believe this is happening.
"I-I'm Lia." I managed to say as I stepped closer to her. She rested her hand on my upper arm.
"Beautiful name and you're such a beautiful girl!" She told me. Demi Lovato just told me I'm beautiful oh my god.
"Thank you but are you kidding? You're gorgeous." I told her. Fuck, that was probably innapropraite of me to say.
"Well thank you Lia, very sweet of you." She thanked me. I smiled and breathed in again, my voice shaking again.
"Are you okay?" Demi asked me. I snapped back into reality and smiled, nodding at her.
"Are you sure? You seem a bit shaky.." She asked me again, not accepting my first answer.
"I-I'm fine I just-I-" I stuttered, not managing to construct a sentence. She pulled me into a hug, her arms around my shoulders. I put my arms round her waist and hugged her back. She pulled away and her hands ran down my arms to my hands. Shit I left my sleeves rolled up. Demi held onto my hands as her eyes focussed on my arms, she'd obviously just felt the scars on them.
"You're a beautiful girl Lia, you're so strong and so worthy of life, you don't need to do this.." Demi told me, gesturing to my scars. I stared straight into her eyes and nodded.
"You saved my life Demi, your music and your story it-it just inspired me so much and I-it was so relatable, I can't thank you enough for eveything you've done, you have no idea how much you've helped me throughout my life, it's thanks to you that the scars on my arms are scars and not cuts." I rambled to her. She smiled and hugged me again.
"That means a lot to me, it really does, I'm so glad that my story and my music have helped you, I wouldn't want a girl as beautiful and strong as you to end her life. You seem different to others I've met you know, there's something about you." Demi told me. What was it? Why was I different? Was it a bad thing?
"Thank you..I honestly wouldn't be here if it weren't for everything you've done." I repeated myself. Demi lifted my arms and planted a light kiss on each of them. I saw a flash as she did it, I'm assuming the camera guys took a picture. We posed for a proper picture after that. She looked back up at me and smiled, pulling me into her arms again.
"You're special, Lia, I'd really like to get to know you." She whispered as we hugged.
"Demi, time." Some guy said, causing her to pull away from me. I nodded and smiled. She gave me the most stunning smile I've ever seen.
"I'll see you at the show tonight, I'll look out for you!" She told me.
"Thank you so much Demi!" I told her again.
"See you soon Lia!" She called as I was guided out.

No. Fucking. Way. Did. That. Just. Happen.

(A/N: What's so special about Lia? What would Demi want to talk to a fan about? What will Demi do to get to know her?

Vote/comment/ask questions x)