The Queue

Lia's POV

Saph had managed to get tickets for the standing area, so it was basically first come first serve for where you were stood. Rose came to this arena quite a lot to see so many different artists perform, she knew her way around the place, she was familiar with lots of different short cuts. Luckily for us, we managed to be the third people in the line to go in.

"I can't believe I've met Demi Lovato, like, she hugged me, she knows my name, she told me I was beautiful guys I can't believe she said that." I reflected on the meet and greet.
"Calm down already Lia, it was like 2 hours ago." Rose moaned at me playfully.
"You do realise I'll be going on about this forever more, don't you?" I asked her, smirking.
"Ugh, I so regret getting you meet and greet now." Saph moaned. I laughed, elbowing her in the side as we stood in line.
"She kissed my arms though, like, I can't even function." I fangirled more.
"Maybe she's crushing on you," Saph teased me. As if.
"I doubt it Saph, besides, she's probably straight." I said. Saph looked at Rose, both of them raising their eyebrows.
"What?"
"But you're not..are you?" Rose asked me, joking a little but also being serious.
"Guys-"
"You actually never say if you think anyone, boy or girl, is hot." Saph said, interrupting me.
"Look, you know that I haven't had time for a relationship in my life, I don't know what I am." I told them.
"Okay fair enough, but, let's see," Rose scanned the room, setting her eyes on a random guy stood by the vending machine. He had brown hair styled perfectly, his eyebrows were strong and defined above his pale eyes, his jawline was extremely prominent, and his style was on point.
"Do you find him hot?" Rose asked me, not being able to peel her eyes away from him.
"Yeah I find him hot, he's quite cute, but I wouldn't date him." I said. I wouldn't date him? Why? I thought to myself.
"Why not?" Saph asked.
"I don't know, I'm not attracted to him..?" I hesitated, unsure if that would get me off the hook.
"Okay seriously you're either bi or pure gay because that guy is so hot, how can you not be attracted to him?" Saph questioned me.
"Maybe I'm just freaked out about how obsessed Rose is with him already.." I trailed off, both me and Saph glaring at Rose who still hadn't stopped looking at the guy.
"Just leave her." Saph said, rolling her eyes at Rose, causing me to laugh.

"What about Demi? Would you date her?" Saph asked me. She wasn't backing down.
"Obviously I'd date her she's Demi Lovato." I said, my mind then trailing off to the image of her standing perfectly in front of me at the meet and greet.
"Imagine she's not Demi Lovato, she's just Demi from Dallas, Texas, she still looks the same, same personality same voice, everything, but she's not famous. Imagine she's not straight, you met, and she's showing signs that she like you, would you date that Demi?" Saph asked me. I would, definitely, she's so gorgeous and perfect, she's the sweetest person, of course I would.
"Of course I would." I said unintentionally speaking my thoughts out loud. Shit.
"Hm, might want to start looking at people, boys and girls, and deciding who you're attracted to, I have to say, I'm not convinced you're straight." Saph said, finally ending the conversation, and giving me a cheeky wink.

(A/N: Bit of a filler chapter but it's kinda relevent. 

Vote/comment or ask questions x)