Chapter 26

Okay. I was gonna update yesterday, but it was mine and my twin's birthday and we were doing things. Haha. And my phone I used broke and I just got a new one! FML. I'm doing the authors note at the top today because of a reason I cannot tell.

This is a short chapter, by the way.  I'm kind of having a writers block.

I LURV YALL!

VOMENT!!!!!

Ryder POV

"What did she say!" I yelled at TJ, throwing a pillow at him.

"I told you! She said nothing!" He yells back, throwing the pillow back at me.

I let out a hard breath, and rubbed small circles on my temples.

"Okay, things got a little out of hand." I said, looking at him.

"Dude, we were throwing pillows at each other " he said, letting out a small laugh.

"Right" I said, laughing along.

"I just want to know what she said, man " I said sincerely.

He let out a sigh.

I'm at TJ and Jon's house. I've been thinking a lot about what Dawn could've posibally told TJ, that day at lunch, to make him laugh that hard. He said it was a text from Jenny, but I knew he was lying.

She doesn't come off as a humoress person. More of a serious person. And she doesn't really seem to like any of us.

"Slut alert" he said, scratching the back of his neck.

"What?" I said, scrunching my face on confusion.

"She said 'slut alert' " he clarified.

I stared at him, not sure what to say about it.

He let out another sigh.

"When Haley came to her table, she asked for my phone. I was going along with the 'Be Her Friend' plan, and gave it to her. And that's what she said- well, typed." He explained.

Then, I stared laughing.

"That's-" I attempted to take a breath, "hilarious!" I finished.

When I finally calmed down, I wiped my eyes.

"That's not all." He said.

I raised my eyebrows.

"When Haley sat on you, and was doing all of those things, Dawn seemed to get... tense." He said, looking at me with an expression I couldn't read.

"Hmph..." I said confusingly.

Dawn POV

I grabbed the bread, turkey, and cheese. Then started putting together our sandwiches.

Dad is still on his business trip, and he's been gone for a week.

Throughout that week, I have gained weight.

I've been eating like a normal person, at home, which had resulted in me gaining almost 5 pounds.

Does this make me feel good about myself? A little.

Will I feel really sick when father comes home, and I have to go back to my regular eating schedule?
Yes. And I've been through it a few times.

Will I loose all of the weight I've gained?
Yes. And its gonna suck. 

I took the two sandwiches to my room, so we could eat them while we got ready for hell- I mean school.

Jesse was in the shower, so I got dressed.

I put on sweat pants and a t-shirt.

I don't need to wear make up or a hoodie because my bruises have gone away, but my arms are still like twigs.

I put on a hoodie, then put my hair in a lazy bun.

I laid on bed,and poped small pieces of my sandwich in my mouth.

×+×+×+×+×+×+×

"Bye Sis." Jesse said, going to his hallway.

I watched my feet as I walked down my hall.

I got to my locker, and was about to put in the combination, when I felt a familiar feeling in my stomach.

I ran to the bathroom, and ended up bumping into Ryder.

"Hey Dawn-" he started, but I didn't let him finish.

I ran past him, clutching my stomach, and into the bathroom.

I felt a tiny bit of relief when I saw that no one was in there.

I ran past a shut stall, not paying any attention to it, and went into the one beside it.

I fell to my knees, and bent over the toilet.

As I emtied the contents in my stomach, I didn't hear someone walking around behind me.

When I was done, I flushed the toilet.

"I knew I smelled something funny in that turkey" I said to myself, forgetting about being in school. 

Then, I heard a gasp.

"You can talk!"