Chapter 3

Hey peoples! That's Jesse⬆️⬆️ he's a cutie. Btw his name is pronounced Jessie. He's fourteen (14) years old. I can't remember if I told you his age or not..

Dawn's POV

It's been a week, and it's Wednesday, and we are now in Florida. We are moving into a small town called Jaxson Vill. ( A/N: pronounced Jackson Vill)

We are almost at the house we are moving into and lemme tell ya, this trip was a nightmare.

•1 hour ago•

"I have to go to the bathroom" Jesse whispered ore to me.

"Why didn't you go 30 minutes ago?" I asked

"Er... I didn't have to got then." He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Uh... er.. I don't know what to say. Remember last time?" I whispered back. Last time, we were moving to Tennessee. I asked to go to the bathroom and he locked me in the trunk. I'm scared of the dark.

Right now, my dad is driving, me and Jesse are in the back seats.

Jesse is sitting behind the passenger seat and I'm sitting in the middle seat, between the passenger and driver seat, beside Jesse. I made Jesse sit there and me sit here so that if father made a move, he'd get to me first and not Jesse.

And just incase he went for Jesse, I'm not buckled, so I can get in frontof him.

"Hey!" Jim barked

"No talking" he barked again, glaring daggers at us from the rear view mirror.

"Shh" I told Jesse.

My father pulled over at a near by gas station.

What are doing? We just got gas like 30 minutes ago.

Then I looked around. It's closed.

He got out and jerked open the door. He then roughly grabbed my upper arm and jerked me out of the car.

He proceeded by dragging my towards the back of the gas station.

"Let her go!" Jesse yelled, in anger and fear.

He kept protesting and screaming and yelling.

As my father was basically dragging me to the back of the station, I looked back in the car.

Jesse's about to get out.

I looked him right in the eyes an he looked me right in mine.

I shook my head, telling him to stop and get back in the car.

His eyes got glassy. And a lone tear escaped.

He quickly wiped it away and got back in the car.

When my father had successfully beaten me behind the gas station, he dragged me back to the car and threw me into it.

I landed half on the seat and half on Jesse.

Then, he started the car and we left.

•Right Now•

I now have a busted lip, a black eye and a throbbing chest and stomach. And, because he stomped on my leg, the left one, I have a limp.

•20 minutes later•

(A/N: lol. When I wrote that, I imagined the voice from sponge bob that said the time pass things 😂😂)

We are now arriving at the house.

It's a two story house, with a basement like always. It has pretty garden and bright green grass. It's very pretty. Nobody would even think about what would be going on inside that house. My father might be an alcoholic and abusive, but he's still smart about covering up what goes on in our house.