Chapter 34

**I'm mixing up the POVs in this one**

Ryder's POV

The bell rings, and we wait for Lucas. He come out of class with his friend Kent.

"Lucas," I say, interrupting their conversation.

"Yeah, what's up?" He says, eyeing us cautiously.

"I need to talk to you about something," I say with a don't fuck with me tone.

He looks at Kent, then at me, and walks to my side.

He walks between me and Beau, while TJ walks on my other side.

"Where are we going?" Lucas asks with a shaky voice.

I don't answer. I just lead the way.

Lets just say no one goes to the back of the school, so we won't have to worry about a crowd.

When we finally get to our destination, Lucas looked like a worried mess.

Beau and TJ stand at on either side of Lucas, and I advance towards him.

I clench my hand into a fist, and draw back my arm.

Before he even realized it, I punch him in the face, and hear a sickening crack under my knuckles.

Lucas cries out in pain, grabs his bloody nose, and squeezes his eyes shut.

"Come on, Lucas," I say as a smirk spreads across my face, "I haven't even started yet."

I send a right hook to his jaw, and he yelps in pain.

I send another to his stomach, and kick him in the ribs, making him fall on his back.

His arms wrap around his stomach, and he moans in pain.

I give Beau and TJ a look, and they already know what to do.

Before I leave, I tell him one more thing.

"Next time you want to mess with Dawn, think of me. Because I will not hesitate to kick your ass."

And with that, I leave him with a Beau and TJ to do their business.
Dawn's POV

The bell rings, and its finally time to leave school.

Me and Ryder don't have to work on the project today, he said he has work, so I get to go straight "home."

I wait in the car park for Jesse, and try to make myself look busy, and also try to give myself something to do, and play with the ends of my hair.

I should probably get it trimmed. There's a lot of split ends, I tell myself.

Soon, Jesse comes walking out of the building, but he's walking with someone.

Ryder and my brother start laughing as they walk up to me, and I give them a questioning look.

"Hey, Dawn," Ryder says smiling, "I was wondering if Jesse could hang out with me today."

T first, I was surprised. But my suprisment turns into suspicion.