Chapter 7

That's Dawn wearing the beanie⬆️ just ignore the sunglasses😂 I tried putting Jenny's point of view in the last chapter. It was actually kinda difficult. Haha. So I was reading through all the published parts and I realized that I have a lot of
type-o's! Like, for example, on the part when Ryder takes Jesse and Dawn home, it was suppose to say "I Waited until they got SAFELY inside" not "sadly inside"
This is my first book so there are gonna be type-o's. I'm getting better though! I'm sorry for all the mess ups and confusion! Just Bare with me! Thanks!

Dawn's POV

I yelped when his fist connected with face, and I landed on the ground, cradling my cheek in my hands.

Then, Jim grabbed me by the hair, and yanked me to my feet.

I clawed at his hand, trying to get him to release my hair, but it didn't work.

He threw me against the wall, and I crumbled to the ground.

I felt something warm, and sticky running down my forehead.

Blood

I laid there, taking all the hits, and kicks, and cuts, and pain.

He kicked me in the ribs and stomach over and over again.

He kicked me in the face, grabbed the back of my neck, and punched me repeatedly.

I could only hear ringing in my ears.

My vision got blurry and I started seeing black dots.

Then, all I saw was black.

Ryder's POV

"You cheater!" Jon yelled accusingly at me.

"How the hell do you cheat at COD?" I asked

"Uh- you- uh- shut up!" He stuttered

Me, TJ, and Jenny laughed, while Jon rolled his eyes.

"Y'all wanna go out? To the mall or something? Watch a movie maybe?" TJ asked, putting an arm around Jenny's waist.

I don't know how he can just stay tied to one girl. I'm not the committed type of guy. It just seems like too much work. Plus, I like the player life. But, I would also like to have just one girl. Someone to call mine. Someone that won't give up on me, no matter what. I really just have mixed feeling about it.

"Yeah. Let's go" everyone agreed

I told my mom we were leaving, and we all got into my car.

We agreed to go get something to eat first, though.

I pulled into the Wendy's parking lot, and we went inside.

I ordered a Baconader and so did everyone else.

We ate, and talked about random things.

"Where's Becca and Beau?" Jon asked, all of the sudden

"Uh, Becca is at her little brother's soccer game..." Jenny trailed, looking at me

"Beau is at a family thing" I finished

He nodded

"Hey, Jenny, what was going in with you and the new girl on Friday?" Jon asked

She looked at Jon blankly.

"I was just trying to be nice to her, but she didn't say anything or even acknowledge me. It pissed me off." She said with a shrug.

"Why?" TJ asked, putting his arm around her shoulder

"Because, Haley kinda did something to her in the bathroom that morning, and I felt bad for her. Now drop it." She said, glaring at us.

The Bad and The Brokenजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें