Chapter 18

Okay, that's Beau!! I thought I put a picture if him in the beginning of the book, but I didn't. Sorry!! But, that's him! Damn he's hot!! Not as hot as Ryder, but still hot!

I have a very important question:
Who, reading this book, is a badass?

VOMMET!!

Dawn's POV
~~~~~

"No" her mommy said, shaking her head.

"But mommy! Everyone else is!" The little girl whined, with pleading eyes.

"I don't care what the other kids are doing. You aren't going." The 5 year old's mother told her.

"Ugh!" The girl yelled, as she stormed into her room, slamming the door.

She went to her drawing table, in the middle of her blue and green painted bedroom.

She got a peace of paper, and some crayons.

She started coloring in random places with different colors, transforming the white paper into a tie-dyed one.

She blew some breath upward, blowing a peace of stray hair out of her eye sight.

She put down the blue crayon, and picked up the red one.

Then, someone walked into her room.

She didn't look up. She kept her focus on the colorful paper.

"Hun" the deep voice says.

She ignores him, and keeps coloring.

"Rayne Drop" he says, trying to get her attention, again.

She smiled a little.

She loves it when he calls her that. He, and only he, is a loud to. He is her most favorite person in the world. He is her hero... Her rock... Her diary... Her protecter... Her safe place. Her Daddy.

"I know you're upset with you're mother for not letting you go, but she is your mom. You need to respect her, and her decisions." Her daddy told her, sitting in the floor beside the chair she's sitting in.

She snorted in response.

Her daddy chuckled.

"That wasn't very lady like" he says, grinning.

"Who says I'm lady like?" She asked, a grin forming in her face as well.

Her daddy laughed, and stared at his Little Rayne Drop with love and adoration in his eyes. He's always loved his little girl. More than anything. He would walk around the world for her. And he would kill anyone that even tried to hurt his princess. She has him wrapped around her finger, and they both knew it.

"When can me and you go fishing again?" She asked, creasing her eyebrows.

"Well, I was planning this weekend. But, because you were so rude to your mother, I'm afraid we will have to cancel." He said, pursing his lips into a straight line, hiding his humor.

She gasped

"No! What do I need to do? I'll do anything!" She pleaded.

"March your little butt down those stairs, and tell your mother you're sorry for being so rude, and disrespectful." He told her, standing up.

She sprung up, out of her little chair, and dashed down the stairs, into the kitchen.

Her beauty of a mother was washing the dishes, and humming a toon of a song she knew all too well.