Chapter 16

I agree with all of you that commented on the last chapter about batman! BATMAN IS BETTER!!! FOR ALL OF THOSE REASONS TOO!!

Okay, so I was at school yesterday. I was at lunch eating, and my iPhone was in my back pocket. My phone being the butt hole it is, jumps out of my back pocket, onto the marble floor, and lands flat on the screen. Now, my screen is cracked. And guess what? On that exact same day, in the morning, I took it out of the otter box -_- can life get any more difficult!

Alright, now I want you all to say hello to my friend FluffyDucky13 !! She is writing a book. The book is called Thoughts!!!! READ IT!!!!!!!! It's a poem book! It's great!! I love them all! My favorite is the 2nd one!! Seriously though, I want you all to go read it! She is an amazing writer/ poet!! She writes those poems for an amazing reason, and I mean it.

Keep doing what your doing Gal, because you're gonna make a difference in this world someday! Lol. I Lurv you!!

This carotene is kinda short and boring, so I'm sorry:/!! I just wanted to update as soon as possible!!!

Vommet! I love y'all!!

Dawn's POV

I limped into the grocery store, and glanced around.

I let out a big sigh, and looked behind me, making sure Jesse was still behind me.

Sure enough, he was right behind me.

"Okay, lets go." I said, walking to the cart section.

I got a cart, and started pushing it, but Jesse grabbed my shoulders, moved me away from the cart, and pushed it himself.

I lead the way, walking/limping through different aisle, which earned me a few odd looks.

"Okay, we'll start from the back, and work our way up?" I suggested.

"Yeah. Sounds good" he replied, keeping his gaze on the floor.

I walked toward the back of the store, Jesse, and the cart, in tow.

20 minutes later, all we had left to get was milk, foundation, and concealer. Yeah... I'm running out.

Jesse is now leading the way, along with the cart.

He was turning a corner, but, then, the cart made a slamming sound, and Jesse is rushing in front of the cart.

I drew my eyebrows together.

"I'm sorry, man! I didn't see you!" Jesse says.

What's going on?

I slowly walk- more like limp- towards Jesse, and my eyes widened at the sight in front of me.

Ryder is on the ground, and his friend, Beau I think is his name, is standing behind him laughing his ass off.

"What the hell, you fucking-" Ryder yelled, but stopped when he saw who he was yelling at.

"Uh... hi..." Ryder said awkwardly.

Jesse held out his hand, and Ryder took it.

Jesse pulled him up, but had to hang into the cart for a little support.

"D-dude! Tha-that wa-was hilarious!" Beau stutters between laughs.

Beau took a few deep breaths, and wiped the tears he shed from laughing too hard.

"Again, I'm sorry Ryder" Jesse said, putting his hand on the back of his neck.

"No, it's cool man. Accidents happen." Ryder says with a shrug.

Beau turns to Ryder, his jaw dropped to the floor.

"What. The. Actual. Fudge." He said.

"If that was anyone else, you would beat the shit outta them already!" He added, gob smacked.

Beat them up?

"Yeah, if that was anyone else" Ryder replied, looking at Beau like he was an idiot.

Beau rolled his eyes, then looked at me and Jesse.

"Hey Dawn. Hey..." he trailed, not know my brothers name.

"Jesse" Jesse said.

"Jesse. Hi" he says, with a slight wave.

"So, Dawn, where've you been?" Ryder asked.

Me and Jesse looked at each other.

"S-she's been kinda sick" Jesse says, looking at the floor.

"Oh. Hey, what happened to your eye, kid?" Beau asked.

Why so many questions!

"Oh, I was helping my d-dad fix a door knob, and he accidentally hit- I mean, swung his fis- uh, the door knob in my eye." He said, stampeding over his words.

I mentally face palmed.

"Oh... um... okay" Beau said.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Dawn?" Ryder asked, raising an eyebrow, which was actually kinda cute.

I nodded.

"Okay... hey, are you wearing make up?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Again, cute.

My eyes widened.

Shit!

Jesse apparently noticed my nervesness, as he started talking.

"We should probably go. We need to get back home, to our p-parents." He said.

He got the cart, and pushed it forward a little.

"Okay. Yeah. We should probably go too. It's Jon and TJ's birthday, and they're having a big party." Ryder said.

I grabbed the grocery list, and the pen I used to mark things off, and turned to the back of the paper, and wrote something down.

'Tell them I said happy birthday?'

I handed it to Ryder, and he read it quickly.

"Yeah. Sure thing." He said, a smile on his face.

Whoa... a genuine smile? Holy unicorns! Never thought I'd see the day he didn't smirk! It's, actually, a very good look on him. He should smile more often, instead of smirk. It's way more attractive.

Wait, what the hell am I saying!?

He handed me back the grocery list, and gave a good bye wave, as well as Beau.

Then, they walked off.