Chapter 8

105 READS!!!!! HOLY SHIT BALLS!!!!!! LADYS AND UNICORNS, THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!! And especially one of you readers that comment and vote on almost every chapter! You know who you are! I love y'all SOOO much!!! This is a short chapter by the way. Lol
The twins⬆️

Ryder's POV

I was walking with Jon, TJ, and Jenny, after the movie ended.

Then, someone bumped into me, making me drop my nachos and cheese.

"Crap! I'm sorry dude!" He rushed out

You just made me drop my nachos and cheese! You better be fucking sorry!

I glared at the guy that bumped into me.

I recognized him as Dawn's brother.

I kept my eyes on him, glaring daggers.

His eyes widened, and he stepped back, obviously scared.

Weak little pansy.

Then, a girl got in front of him on a protective stance.

What the fuck! It's Dawn!

She has on a beanie, and it actually looks really good on her. I've only seen very few people that make a beanie look good. I hate it say it, but she is one of those people. For her to be a fat mute freak, that is.

But, then, I saw that she has two gashes on her forehead and her lip is busted. She must really be a klutz.

I looked kinda closer at her face, not making it noticeable, and realized that she's wearing makeup. Not a lot. Just enough to cover something like a bruise. At least she's not as bad with makeup as Haley.

I turned my glare to her. And, surprisingly, she glares back. I hide my shock, though.

"Watch where you going" I spat, lowly at them.

"Come on, Sis" her brother told her, tugging her away.

They were just about to walk off, when I shot another rude remark at them.

"Yeah. Go run to your mommy" I said as if I was talking to a 10 year old

Her whole body visibly stiffened, and Jesse's hands clinched into fists, his head snapping towards Dawn, with worry filled in his eyes.

Dawn glared at me, and, for once, I saw an emotion in her eyes. They were still dull and lifeless, but there's an emotion. Anger. No, not anger. She's more that angry. In fact, absolutely pissed would be an understatement. Fiuming even.

I was shocked about how angry she was, but I didn't let it show.

Next thing I know, I'm on the floor with a hurting ass, and Dawn is towering over me.

It took me a minute to realize what happened, but when I did, I was shocked beyond belief.

She pushed me! She actually just pushed me! To the ground! No one has ever gotten me on my ass! Ever!

We all look at her in shock, even her brother- who I cannot seem to remember the name of.

Jesse, I think?

Her eyes got glassy. She turned around, grabbed her brother, and stormed off.

I watched her as she left. Then, I saw something on the back of her neck. It's... like a blueish blackish... like a bruise.

I take my eyes off of her, and look up at my friends. They are staring at me, shell shocked.

"What. The. Hell" TJ said