Chapter 12

OMG!! Once_Upon_A_Rogue thank you SOOO much for the awesome new cover!!! I Lurv it!!!! *applause* 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I'm sorry for any mistakes in this chapter!! I was rushing!! And didn't really try that hard on editing it.

I kinda wanted to bring out the bitchy side of Dawn in this one, but not too much. So, tell me if I over did it! xD

That song up there is Hero by Skillet⏫👆❤️ I am in love with this song!!

As you can all tell, I changed the title! Woo! Y'all like it? Of course y'all do! Lol. Jkjk. Don't get your panties in a twist!

Ryder's POV!
*.*.*.*

I was sitting in 1st period, waiting for class to start.

As I was sitting, I was watching all the students trickle in.

Believe it or not, I came to class early. I don't even know what, so don't ask.

I kept watching, and then, Dawn walked in, some how grabbing my attention.

She looks drained of all energy. Her shoulders are slumped down, her back is slouched when she walks, and she's dragging her feet. She's wearing sweat pants, and her hoodie, with her old converse. It looks like she's had the same shoes, and hoodie for years! But, she's obviously wearing a turtle neck. It's poking out of her hoodie, covering her entire throat.

Her head is down, and so is her hair, keeping her face out of sight.

She sat in the farthest desk, in the back row, left corner, and put her head down.

What's up with her?

Class started, and we ended up being able to talk the whole period, seeing as the teacher lost the test we were supposed to take today.

I was talking so some of my football team friends, when I saw from the corner I my eye Dawn walking to the front of the class.

She dragged her feet, and kept her head down.

What she did next was unbelievable.

She walked out of the room.

It's not that bad, but for her? It's bad.

She just earned herself 2 detentions.

The teacher walked into the hallway, but kept the door open.

He yelled her name, and then gasped, really loudly.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

What happened?

He came back into the class room, and sat at his desk, with an unreadable expression.

Curiosity got the best of me, and I asked of I could go to the bathroom.

I would've walked out, but I have more detentions then I like, and I don't want anymore.

I walked out, to see an empty hallway.

I walked up and down the hallways for about 10 minutes, probably looking like a complete fool.

Then, Minna, Haley, Bridget, Kelly, and all the other sluts/hoes/whores/bitches walked out of the bathroom, giggling, and whispering and gossiping.