Chapter 15

I love it when y'all comment!!! But you know what sucks? Only like 5 of you comment.

I might sound... desperate, or... whinny... or Mrs. Complains A Lot... but, as a beginner in writing, I would like more feedback from all you beautiful, cute, cool, awesome, and amaze-ball (Yes u said amaze-ball!) people! You all are what made me keep writing, and I have SOOO many ideas for this book, and another that I haven't posted yet, due to this book.

I would like for more feedback from you. I wanna know what y'all's opinions are on what characters. And what y'all have to say about what. You know what I mean? And, if you want me to, I'll put in restricted scenes, or something. Well... my friend (KiKi) will write those. Lol. I would, but she has more of a dirty mind. (;

That up there, is batman and superman (obviously). Comment which is better!! And it's also the song Drown by Bring Me The Horizon.

Anyways, I need y'all to vote and COMMENT!!

VOMMET!!!!!!!!!

Ryder's POV

"Alright class, for the rest of the week, you will be working with your partner on your project. I don't have any work for you. I was too lazy" Mr. Wells instructed.

Mr. Wells is the best teacher in this school. He's old, but he relates to us teenagers. He's laid back, lazy, and funny.

Everyone shuffled around, getting with their partners, and started talking to eachother.

Dawn isn't here today. Her brother isn't either.

Well, I need to do something productive.

I whipped out my iPhone5c, and went into my contacts.

When I saw the person I wanted to text, I tapped on their name.

I got her number a few weeks ago. She was using my bathroom, and left her phone in her bag. It's pretty old. It's a... flip phone... thingy...

I started typing, and, for some odd reason, read over the text, making sure I punctuated and spelled correctly.

To: Kitten
Hey. Where are you?

That's good.

I pressed send, and waited. And waited. And waited.

No reply.

The bell rang, and I huffed out a breath.

I gathered my things, and went to my locker.

I shoved my things in it, and went to lunch.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

"Hey, Ryder, where's Little-Miss-Talks-A-Lot?" Jon, very sarcastically, asked.

All of my friends eyes were on me, with curious faces, but had grins on their lips.

I looked at him, blankly.

"How should I know?" I asked, going back to eating my pizza, a few short seconds after.

"Well, I don't know. You are her 'project partner'." TJ said, putting air quotes around project partner.

I rolled my eyes, and took a swing if my water.

Then, my phone buzzed in my pocket.

From: Kitten
Uh... when did you put your number in my phone, and how did you get my number?

I smirked

To: Kitten
I have my ways

I sent it, then put my phone back into my pocket.