Chapter Seven: Don't Be Difficult

Y/n's PoV: 

The rest of the night had been rather uneventful – Charles had driven you back to the hotel, both of you had gotten ready for dinner, and then you met some of his friends at the restaurant. It didn't take long for you to warm up to them, and the night was filled with laughter. 

You walk down the hotel hallway to reach your room, you buzz the door open with the card and you turn towards your brother.

y/n: Look Char... I appreciate you 'looking out' for me and you 'taking me under your wing', but actually dropping me off at my hotel room is pushing it... Isn't it?

Charles: I promised Mom, so don't even start–

y/n: I can manage to find my own room though... 

Charles: I know you can y/n, but–

You laugh, while leaning against the half open door with your back.

y/n: You are protective, and you promised Mom, and bla bla bla... I know... But my first day of Preschool is over, and I am a grown up... So please...

You look up at him and he nods softly.

Charles: Fineee *He pulls out the 'e' for a moment* If you need me though, call me. I don't want anything happening.

You give him a small smile and you tilt your head.

y/n: Nothings going to happen Char... Thank you... 

He turns around before wishing you a good night. When he's half way down the hallway he throws in that you shouldn't tell Mom about your new freedom; You chuckle as he vanishes around the corner – You close the door and sigh deeply. What a day. 

You look at the neatly tucked in bedding and the tiny, rectangular chocolate that's resting on your pillow. Truthfully you didn't think that you would be living in these types of fancy hotels... yet here you are. You search for your toothbrush and pyjamas in your suitcase, before getting ready.

As soon as you're all tucked into bed, your phone lights up- It's Mary. You open her texts:

Mary: You've kept me waiting for too long dude... 

Mary: So what was that about a certain British F1 driver who was flirting with you?

You can't help but smile... Of course she wants to know, you dial her number, and she picks up.

Pierre's PoV:

Your date is slightly obnoxious... Okay... Not slightly. Very; She fidgets around with her cutlery, she empties a bottle of Chardonnay in record time (you're on the second bottle now, and you only had a single glass so far), she laughs loudly and she keeps rudely screaming around about things. 

Alright, she might have looked like a done deal from the outside– Ten out of ten girl; The wavy beach blonde hair and the nice face– But she clearly wasn't a ten. Maybe she should've stayed a mystery to you... The mysterious vibe suited her a lot better...

You glance at your watch: It's quarter to twelve. You drop her off at her place, naturally she invites you in, but you have no interest in advancing it further with her. So you say goodbye and leave hastily. 

Your mind was slightly preoccupied with a specific someone and you couldn't have gotten y/n out of your head, even if you would've tried to. It might have only been a small, ironic kiss on the lips, but damn... You wouldn't mind her doing it again.