Chapter Seventy-One: Your Sister, My Girlfriend

Charles' PoV:

Charles yells: "Fuck off Charles"? Are you fucking serious right now?

Max: Charles – We are in public – Let's not–

Charles: Shut up Max! You have no fucking right to speak right now, you knew, and you didn't fucking tell me–

You went to him for some advice last night, only for him to admit that he already knew, and didn't tell you.

Pierre chuckles: Okay, that's kind of funny–

Charles aggressively: What did you just say!?

Pierre clearly: I said it's funny!

Max hectically: Okay, okay, let's calm down–

Charles: Stay out of this–

You drag Pierre into the space between two buildings, and Max follows the two of you, probably to make sure that you don't kill this bastard then and there.

Charles: What's so funny about being lied to by two of my closest friends!? Shame on both of you!

Pierre chuckles: You're acting pathetic right now.

You push him into the wall, and Max shreeks; He pulls you back, as Pierre straightens up again.

Charles aggressively: Listen up you Bastard–

Pierre: Lay it on me– Oh wait– I know the monologue already–

He lifts up his hand, and moves it around as if his hand is talking.

Pierre mockingly: Stay away from my sister! Don't touch her! I'll kill you!

Max awkwardly looks back and forth between you, awaiting the next course of action.

Charles agitated: So you understood the message, but you're simply stupid enough to not listen?

Pierre scoffs: You're the stupid one man! All you're doing is pushing her further and further away from you. We both know you want the opposite of that!

Charles yells: Shut the fuck up!

Pierre chuckles: You're steering her right into MY arms.

Max: Bro, I don't think you're helping the situation right now.

Charles and Pierre simultaneously: Shut the fuck up!

You glare at Max; He lifts his hands and steps back.

Max calmly: Don't kill each other. I told him to tell you Charles, I did, but it was none of my business to get involved in. So don't take it out on me.

He leaves. You yank up your hand, forcefully pushing Pierre against the wall with all your strength.

Pierre: She's already practically done with you–

Charles aggressively: You're fucking insane Gasly! Fuck off and leave her be!

Pierre scoffs: I'll never leave her side again–

Bad joke, threat or promise? You don't know.

Charles hisses: Sure you will. Stop seeing her today. I mean it.

Pierre shakes his head, before answering.

Pierre: No. I won't.

Charles yells: She's my sister!

Pierre scoffs: So what!? Your sister, my girlfriend!? Doesn't mean I fucking control her–

Charles disgusted: She's not your girlfriend – Do you understand me?

Pierre laughs: Fuck off Charles, you're an embarrassment – You know that? A pathetic excuse of a man – You've let your ridiculous anger get the best of you! She can choose what she wants! She's old enough!

You grab his collar, as he continues to give you that fucking smile of his.

Charles disgusted: Did you touch her again!? Fuck – I saw you kissing her just now! Shit man! I told you to keep your grimy hands off of her!

Pierre provocatively: I hugged her, I kissed her, I slept in her bed, I fucked her and God, I made her moan my name– Over and over again.

Your hands tighten against his collar with every word he says; You can't hold it back anymore.

Charles yells: Fuck!

Without a second thought, you whip your head forwards, violently head-butting him – His eyebrow starts gushing blood, and you follow it up with a right hook into his jaw. He grunts loudly, as he collapses into himself, tumbling onto the ground. You step back abruptly.

Charles sternly: You're a predatory little fuck.

He stares up at you.

Pierre groans: Do you think she'll like the fact that you just did that?

Shit. Shit. Shit. FUCK.