Chapter Eight: I'm Genuinely Disgusted

Y/n's PoV:

After twenty minutes you sigh; You've checked Yuki's room, you've searched for him in the garage, and now you've looked through half the meeting rooms... Still nothing. 

You turn the corner, while Pierre is still holding onto your hand – Frankly, you don't know if he's holding it cause he's enjoying it, similarly as to what happened before Charles walked in on the two of you, or if he's acting like this, because you're a little girl in his eyes, that can't be trusted in his work place – Then he stops abruptly. 

You nearly crash into his back, but manage to catch yourself before you do so... 

y/n: Goddamn it Gasly! Just warn me before you pull the breaks!?

He chuckles and tuns to face you; Still tightly embracing your hand in his.

Pierre: I think I know where he is after all... 

You glance up at him, questioning if this wild goose-chase was worth it, or if he was simply wasting your time for the fun of it, but then he continues:

Pierre: He was whining about not having signed some things yet – Maybe thats what he's doing... and uhhh... *He looks up and down the hall for a second* It's should be the last room to our left. That's where I was signing stuff this morning.

You free your hand from his grasp, sigh and head down the hallway. 

Pierre: He probably tried getting out of it, but got slammed... I mean you're no stranger to the unpredictability of F1 drivers...

y/n: Yea, I'm not... 

The amount of times that Char or Arthur have missed your events or were held up on track are countless. You've learned to cope with it over the years...

 y/n: Let's just look, if he's not there, I'm going back to Ferrari, I'm done for the day anyways... Not even a paddock tour is worth all of this mindless searching... 

You start heading towards the end of the corridor.

Pierre: Cmon, my presence made it worth it...

y/n sarcastically: Oh totally Gasly... You're annoying voice and stupid ways make my day so much brighter...

He grins widely as you stand in front of the supposed meeting room; Surprisingly, when Pierre swings open the door, Yuki, and two women, freeze. 

Yuki: Y/n! I forgot, oh shit! 

You give the two women a polite 'hello'-smile, before replying to him.

y/n: It's fine... Don't worry

Yuki: I didn't even text you to give you a heads up... sorry...

y/n: It's really okay! Believe me Charles has taught me how easily stuff comes up in F1, don't even apologise for it...

Pierre: You weren't so okay with it a second ago... *He looks at Yuki* She was desperately waiting for you... Looked truly pathetic...

You give him a pissed off glance and he starts smiling. The two women also just stare at him, in utter disbelief about how useless his comment was.

y/n: No don't worry, I mean it, it's really okay... I didn't mind waiting...

Yuki gives you one last apologetic smile, before focussing on signing t-shirts.

Pierre: Liar... *He wraps his arm around your shoulder, and you push him away.*