Chapter Eight-Five: Carelessness

y/n's PoV:

Your phone starts ringing as you step out of the shower. You immediately pick it up, knowing it can only be him:

Pierre: Hey Babe-

y/n: Hi! Did you land?

Pierre chuckles: Yeah, like forty-five minutes ago. I already made it to the hotel...

y/n: Oh damn, that's great! How was it? Sorry that I didn't even realise.

Pierre chuckles: Don't worry about it, I know you're with you family, so no stress. It was good though, took a nap... But you'll come and see me tonight then, right?

y/n: Yeah, definitely. I'll head out as soon as I can. It'll probably be kind of late though.

Pierre: That's fine... I can't wait.

y/n sighs: I know mon amour... Me neither, I know it's silly, but I kind of missed you today...

You genuinely mean it; Your chest tightens, as you place down the phone, turning it onto the speaker mode, so that you can continue getting ready for dinner.

Pierre softly: It's not silly... I missed you too y/n... Was it a tough day then?

y/n smiles: First half as alright, Kim was in a chill mood, so we just watched movies on the plane, the second half was a little less enjoyable till now. I mean it's nice being back, but there are certain things I really didn't miss. Fuck Baby, I wish I was with you right now...

Pierre chuckles: I mean you could come over... I'd make your day better...

y/n laughs: I could, but then you'd have to deal with my Mom when she comes to hunt me down-

Pierre laughs: What do you mean?

y/n: Let's just say it's weird at my place right now. She's been super passive aggressive ever since Charles arrived.

Pierre softly: You told me you expected that... So it can't come as a surprise, hmm? Why is it weird though?

y/n quietly: Everyone will stay at my Mom's.

Pierre hesitantly: Uhmm... Everyone?

y/n: Lorenzo, Arthur, and Charles are all staying here with their girlfriends.

Pierre confused: First of all, why? Second of all, Charles doesn't have a girlfriend. And third of all should I be offended that I wasn't invited to this crammed pyjama party?

y/n sighs: My Mom wanted everyone to spend time together, or something like that, since we're all gone so much... Apparently now he does, Enzo said she was a french model. Char supposedly "announced" it to everyone in the family, but he didn't tell me. And no, I won't even be sticking around for the sleep over myself, so nope, don't be offended, we'll have our own sleep over.