Chapter Twenty-Two: Just Like That...

Pierre's PoV:

She wraps her arms around your neck, tightly holding onto you, practically unable to let go. Good God... This girl... You can't even think straight right now. All you can focus on is her.

Her warm body is pressed against yours, softly shifting according to your touch. You pull back after a few more seconds.

Pierre whispers: Do you like tasting yourself on my lips?

She rolls her eyes at you, while guiding your lips to hers again. Y/n's hands softly graze your beard, before she fully focuses on kissing you.

y/n whispers: Just kiss me you moron-

Her tongue teases yours, as you continue kissing her.

Y/n's PoV:

He smiles eagerly, as he slides his hands down your body again. You feel his hardness against your inner thigh, throbbing equally as much as your core. Fuck...

His breath slows down, as he runs his hand along your face, looking at you softly. Your core pulsates under his careful touch, his enchanting kisses and his perfectly placed movements. You need him - You're filled with the utmost desire.

y/n whispers: Pierre-

He groans against your skin, as he exhales softly in between kisses.

Pierre whispers: Yeah?

You run your hands down his chiselled stomach, before taking his hard on into your hand, feeling him quiver beneath your touch.

Pierre sighs: Fuck y/n... Fuckk

Pierre's PoV:

She starts moving her hand back and forth, carefully and slowly at first, before becoming more confident after hearing your breath deepen.

y/n smiling: Does that feel good?

You can't even answer - You glide back your head, closing your eyes midway, exhaling shakingly. You moan her name, as she continues going faster than before. While tending to your needs downstairs with one hand, she slides the other one around your neck, forcing you to look at her again.

Pierre breathlessly: God... Y/n-

She moves closer towards your lips - Kissing them while you groan. Her touch is driving you mad. Absolutely and utterly mad. You'd go insane without her right now.

Pierre breathlessly: Fuck y/n, I-

You've got her undivided attention; You pull her hand away from your dick, directing it to your lower back - You need to be inside of her, right now, you can't hold it any longer. You need to hear her moaning again, you need it.

Y/n's PoV:

You're on your back, as he softly redirects your hands, as to where he wants them to be. His eyes are fixated on you. He softly runs his hand along your inner thigh, yet again touching the pooled wetness.

He glides his hardness around against your core, teasing you intentionally with it. You're about to burst if he doesn't slide it in.

Pierre softly whispering: Can-

You pull him in for a passionate kiss, as he continues teasing you down-under.

y/n: Fuck me already Pierre- I need you- I need you now.

Something changes in his eyes - You're on the same page.

Pierre's PoV:

Fuckk. You can't even wrap your mind around her saying it like that. You give her one last grin, before you start pushing your tip into her pulsating, warm, wet core. She gasps, as you slowly move forwards into her - You glance at her, checking that she's alright, but before you know it, she wraps her legs around your hips, adjusting the angle and reducing the resistance, making you slide in completely. Now you're the one groaning unexpectedly.

Pierre breathlessly moaning: Jesus y/n- Fuck-

Her warm breath grazes your skin, as you start grinding into her.

Y/n's PoV:

y/n breathlessly: Just like that-

His big length starts rhythmically moving in and out of you, causing the both of you to start panting softly after only a few minutes. He pushes both his hands under your back - You arch it in response, letting him hug you tightly - He groans again, while he pulls you closer towards his body, pushing into you with the perfect amount of force.

He slowly starts speeding up, holding the same rhythm and pressure as before, just faster, as he glides in and out of you. You tightly hold onto him, as you start feeling a heightened surge of sensation rushing into your core.

y/n moans: Pierre- Ohh-

Pierre softly: Fuck, y/n-

You release the remaining tension that you were holding in your hips, allowing for him to somehow slide it in even deeper. He moans in response, cursing softly, as he starts kissing you breathlessly. He keeps one arm wrapped around your back, but the other frees itself. His hand reaches up to your face, cupping it carefully, while kissing you mindlessly. The way he's kissing you... You could think you're the air he needs to breathe.

Your breath deepens drastically as he starts slowing down again, hitting the right spot.

y/n exclaims: There-

Pierre chuckles: Yeah Baby- I thought so-

He continues with the same speed and the same pressure, consistently hitting the sweet-spot that makes you go crazy. You fucking need him more than ever, you grasp onto him, which in turn motivates him more. He feels so goddamn good inside of you; You've never enjoyed sex like this before.

y/n moaning: Faster-

He does exactly as he's told, while he's starting to softly shake-

Pierre moaning: I'm about to- Fuck y/n-

You pull him in for another kiss - Distracting him from his previous statement. He nods softly, as he tensely continues, speeding up just for you. Your body tightens, as your core expels surges of energy.

The two of you start moaning instantaneously a few seconds later, when the both of you reach a high. You feel him explode inside of you - Finishing dramatically - Panting uncontrollably.

While the both of you are catching your breaths, he reels you in towards his lips - Kissing you slowly, full of desire, while the both of you recover from the previous act.