Chapter Twenty-One: Fuck Air

y/n's PoV:

His hands glide up your bare back, pulling you closer to him - Softly, yet with a certain degree of determination. Pierre presses a few more kisses onto your lips, before his hands change their direction, now pulling down south.

The same way you helped him undress, he helps you. He slowly pulls down your sweatpants, revealing your lace undies to him. He glances up at you, smiling, before placing kisses along your thighs. Your breath is still slow and steady, so is his.

Pierre's PoV:

Her body is warm as your touch reals her in. You help her out of the last bit of clothing; She pulls you closer to her, as you pull down your boxers. Her eyes are so innocently fixated on you... You pause for a moment. She runs her hand through your hair, as you move closer to her ear.

Pierre whispers: Are you sure you want this y/n?

Her pupils dilate - The green in her iris darkens.

y/n whispers: Kiss me...

You do as she says, kissing her passionately. You pull the blanket over the two of you. Her lips bounce off of yours again, immediately finding their way back to each other. The blanket somehow intensifies everything.

Both your breathing becomes heavier.

Both your bodies become warmer.

Both your desire becomes heightened.

Her finger tips slide down your chest, onto your abs and then further downwards. You stop her just before she reaches your hard on...

Pierre whispers: Y/n...

y/n whispers: Yeah?

Pierre whispers softly: I'll ask you again - Do you want this?

She kisses you again.

y/n: I do, Baby...

Pierre: Good girl...

That's all you needed to hear.

y/n's PoV:

He softly groans against your skin as he works his way down your body - Ignoring your prior intention. He pulls trails of kisses along your neck, down your breasts, along your stomach and around your inner thighs.

He looks up at you again, the same way he did when he undressed you before, his eyebrows tense. He slides his hand around your right thigh, resting it on your hip, while his other hand starts moving towards your pulsating core. You love the way he's looking at you right now.

He leans downwards, kissing your left inner thigh - Directing his lips towards your middle. Your hands clasp onto the sheets, when he reaches his destination. You close your eyes, leaning your head back when he starts softly suctioning and massaging the right spot.

A short chuckle escapes his lips when you fixate his head with your hands - He places his left hand over your lower stomach, while still holding onto your right thigh. He builds up some rhythm, softly glancing up every now and then. You start inhaling deeply, as he continues to satisfy you.

His tongue softly shifts and your nerve endings go insane.

y/n breathlessly: God, Pierre...

His grip on you tightens, as he holds the pressure and the speed at which he's going - You feel your body warming up in his care, as he continues on, every now and then repeating the same shift he did previously - Bringing out a reaction in you, every time, without a fail.

Your right hand tightens on his head, as you start wiggling around under his firm grip - He wants you to come so badly - His hand continues to push down on your lower stomach, heightening every sensation he's giving you. You start moaning breathlessly, as you shift your hips in response to his performance.

He slowly lifts his head, repositioning his focus, and you gasp; He holds the same rhythm as before, just even better this time around... Your left hand lets go of the sheets on its own, joining your right hand in his hair.

y/n wheezing: Right there-

He follows your orders and focusses on one spot and one spot only... God this man will be the end of you...

You become more breathless, holding back your surprised moans, as his hand lets go of your stomach. He uses it to pull you even closer towards him; Your lower body starts loosing control under his perfectly placed touch, forcing your legs to become weaker and shakey.

y/n moaning: Pierre-

He slips his fingers into your core, feeling how wet you've become; The wetness that he caused - That pooled just for him. As his fingers join in on his godly work, you can't hold it anymore, and your back arches as you come - He doesn't let you go though - He continues on, forcing you to come even harder under his touch. Your grip tightens, as he continues steadily, and your moans become softer.

y/n moans: Pierre...

It seems to encourage him when moan you his name; He holds the rhythm until your breathless moans don't slow down again. He lifts his head from in between your thighs, smiling contently with what he just did - He runs trails of kisses along your thighs again, the same way he did before. You feel undone.

Pierre whispers: Good God, y/n... How are you so...

You pull him up towards you, helplessly panting for air - Fuck air. You want him.

When he notices what you want, he stops talking and obeys you; Darting towards your lips for a slow, passionate kiss.