Chapter Eighty: I've Got You

Y/n's PoV:

When you got back to your room, Pierre was still asleep, so you slipped out of your clothes, and joined him in bed again.

Unknowingly he wrapped his arms around you, and sighed contently when you rested your head on him again. You closed your eyes for a couple of minutes, until he woke up.

Pierre whispers: Look who's back...

You chuckle, softly pressing a kiss onto his lips.

Pierre smiles: So you survived an outing with Charles?

y/n smiles: Oh shut up...

Pierre chuckles: How was it?

y/n sighs: Not fun.

Pierre sighs: Hmm... I'm sorry Baby...

You pull yourself up a little, to be on his eye level.

y/n: It will be okay... Eventually... At least I hope so.

Pierre nods: Eventually... Yeah, it will.

His hand strokes over your hair.

Pierre quietly: Did you get the results back?

y/n: You won't be a Dad for now...

Pierre chuckles: Sucks...

You smile softly - He also doesn't seem to mind the idea of a future with you. But maybe it's a little early to think about all of that.

Pierre happily: We'll continue to practise though...

You start laughing.

y/n: Of course, of course...

Pierre innocently: Just in case, of course... Might be handy to know how to make a baby down the road, you know?

y/n smiles: Just in case... Yeah...

His hands glide down to your waist, and he pulls you on top of him. He's a little hard right now.

y/n sighs: We kind of talked too...

Pierre: Oh yeah?

y/n: Mhmm...

Pierre: Was it a full on fight, or...?

You shake your head, as his fingers find their way to the back of your bra.

y/n: No, more like a heated, but civilised discussion...

He gives you the same look he always gives you before he unbuckles your bra, and you nod in agreement. He unclasps it, and after you slip out of it, he chucks it across the room.

Pierre: Any progress?

You shrug, as the two of you slowly sit up; You're positioned in his lap. His hands caress your sensitive skin, as you proceed to answer his question.

y/n: Kind of, but not really. I don't quite know. We mainly talked about "sharing" you-

He glances up, before focussing on your chest again.

y/n: And about the whole sex-back mark thing I guess.

You run your hands through his hair, as his lips get to work on your neck and on your breasts. He exhales after a few seconds, and between breaths he asks you what you meant by "sharing" him.

y/n quietly: He's a little jealous about you spending more time with me I think - About losing you as a friend...

He cups your breasts, while focussing on one of them with his mouth. He answers concisely.

Pierre sighs: He's been an asshole. What did he expect?

y/n sighs: I don't know mon amour - Fuck that's good-

He chuckles, as he continues doing what he just did.

y/n quietly: To be honest I don't know what else I can do... I've apologised. So what else should I do? You know?

He gives off a soft "hmm", as your hands run down to the band of his boxers. His lips meet yours again.

Pierre softly: Just forget about it for now, okay? You tried today, now let it go until tomorrow - then you can try again.

He's right - You nod swiftly, as you continue to kiss him. He lifts you up with one arm, as he pulls down his boxers.

y/n breathlessly: Music or no music?

Pierre whispers: Not this time... I want to hear every sound you make-

You feel your cheeks blush, as he pulls you in for another kiss; You drop back, allowing him to take off your panties - He looks at what is his, before looking into your eyes, and returning his gaze downwards again.

Pierre whispers: Turn off your mind my Girl - I've got you.

You sigh in utter bliss, fully trusting his words. Your mind goes blank, as his lips follow the contours of your body. He works his way to your breasts, before drawing his attention back to your clit.