Chapter Eighty-One: Half Under, Half Next To

Pierre's PoV:

Her eyes are closed, she's relaxed and her breath is slow and even. You slowly glide your tongue over her sensitive bits, trying to lure a reaction out of her - You're successful.

Y/n's hands find their way to your head, as you start going down on her. She directs and guides you, as she melts away under your care. Fuck you're so proud that you can make her feel like this.

When she inches closer towards her climax, she pulls you up to her face - You're surprised that she didn't want to fully finish. You kiss her passionately, as her tongue slips into your mouth - The two of you struggle for control, and eventually she fully gives into you, following your lead. She parts from your mouth.

y/n whispers: I want to come with you inside of me- Not on my own-

So that's why she pulled you up before she came... You smile minimally, as you look into her deep green eyes. A strand or two are loose, and you push them out of her face.

Pierre quietly: Whatever you want mon amour.

You mean it - You truly mean it when you call her mon amour. She's yours - Yours and no one else's. She's all you want - The only one you want.

She sighs contently, as you press a kiss against her forehead. You line up your bodies, making sure she's ready, before entering her.

y/n moans: Ohh Pierre-

You chuckle, as you hold back your groan. Fuck she feels so good and so tight. You lean towards her ear.

Pierre whispers: That's exactly what I meant- I want to hear you moan my name like that...

She runs her hand along your bruised jaw, slowly nodding. One of her arms wraps around your neck, while the other one rests on your lower back, as you slowly start pushing into her.

The two of you sigh, immediately searching for the other one's lips. As soon as they find back to each other, they don't separate anymore. You softly push in and out of her, as she counters your movements, creating a passionately slow rhythm that suits the both of you.

She moans into your mouth, while arching her back more, allowing you to slide in even deeper. You whimper in response, as you push your arm through the space between the mattress and her back - You support her back; It must be heaven for her, since she starts panting and moaning more frequently, tightly gripping onto you, all while kissing you mindlessly.

You head towards the climax, while maintaining the rhythm that's been getting her off the entire time. Her hand pushes down onto your lower back, and you immediately know she needs you to go harder; You do as she commands, and she sighs in satisfaction, the moment you push into her with a greater force.

Her panting is making it incredibly hard for you not to cum - You open your eyes momentarily to take in the sight that is y/n. Your Princess' eyes are closed, she's kissing you eagerly, with satisfied moans and a relaxed expression.

You close your eyes again - You pull your tongue away from her, focussing on solely kissing her lips, and your flustered moans match each other. Another push later, she starts contracting around your length, moaning mindlessly, and you blow your load into her, coating her insides white.

You collapse onto her, tightly holding her in your arms, as the two of you shake from the satisfying exhaustion. Both her arms wrap around your neck, pulling you in for another kiss, as the two of you catch your breaths.

She doesn't allow you to move; Y/n actually wants you to keep her pinned down, with your dick still inside of her - And you won't complain, there's nothing you'd like to do more than to just hold your Girl the way you are right now.

After a couple of minutes you sigh contently, as you rest your head on the mattress - She's half under you, half next to you - Softly spreading little kisses onto your face.

Pierre whispers: I fucking love you y/n.