Chapter Twenty-Five: Keep It That Way

Y/n's PoV:

You open your eyes - Pierre's hand is resting on your back. Your arms are wrapped around him. You close your eyes again.

You fell asleep in his arms. OH LORD. You actually fell asleep in his arms. It takes you a moment to not freak out. Consequences. That's what you're thinking about; The consequences last night will have. He shifts with you in his arms. But after a moment you realise there's no need to freak out... You like him- Hard to admit, but you do- He spent the night, and now you woke up next to him. Okay... This might not be that bad after all. You sigh contently, while loosening your grip. It would have certainly been worse to wake up to him being gone... You smile softly.

Slowly you slip out from under the covers.

Pierre sleepy: Where are you going?

You glance back at him, immediately returning into his arms.

y/n whispers: No where...

He grins softly, as he pulls you in for a kiss. Okay... This is nice...

Pierre smiles: Good...

Pierre's PoV:

You pull her towards you- Wrapping her up in the sheets again- Before giving her another kiss. You're leaning against the headboard, and she's leaning against you. God she's beautiful right now. After a few seconds she actually relaxes, softening against your body. She gently traces over your arm with her finger tips, once again drawing shapes, while you exhale calmly.

Pierre: Did you sleep well?

y/n: Yeah, did you?

She glances at you, while you nod.

Pierre: Pretty well...

y/n: Good...

She exhales.

y/n: I'm dreading that conversation with Char.

You give off a short 'hmm', before she continues.

y/n quietly: I know he understands to some degree-

She takes your hand into hers.

y/n: And I know he meant well, and as you said, he regrets it-

Pierre chimes in: He really does...

y/n: Yeah, but nonetheless... He completely freaked out on me. I just don't really want to have to face that.

Pierre: You have to though... The two of you can't dodge each other forever.

She agrees.

Pierre: Did you think about what you'll say?

Her touch has become a bit more tense than before.

y/n: Kind of, but not really...

Pierre: Do you want to-

y/n hesitantly: No Pierre, I think I'll handle this one on my own. That includes what I'll say...

You give her a kiss on the cheek.

Pierre: Whatever you want ma chérie.

y/n whispers: Thank you...

A moment of comfortable silence passes.

Pierre playfully: Y/n?

y/n: Yeah?

Pierre chuckles: There's definitely an Us now...

y/n teasingly: No...There really isn't!

Pierre smiles: Totally there is...

You pull her closer towards you - She laughs.

y/n playfully: How ever would you come up with such a ridiculous idea, Gasly?

Pierre smirks: Watch it, Leclerc...

She turns her head to steal a kiss. Her lips are still hovering over yours.

Pierre whispers: Well... For one... You want me to take you out on a date... And then, there's the fact that you moaned my name all of last night and oh yeah... The next one is probably my favourite reason why there's an Us...

y/n smirks: What's your favourite?

Pierre smiles: We're having pillow talk right now-

She starts laughing.

y/n whispers: Oh yeah, I'm sure that's your favourite one... Not the one where you came inside of me...

Pierre scoffs playfully: Why are you always tryna make me look like a jerk?

The two of you laugh - She presses another kiss onto your lips. You love that she's giving you these kisses. You love how calm and comfortable the two of you are. You love the fact that you're still playful, even though there's been a massive shift in your relationship.

y/n laughs: Men like sex! Don't they?

Pierre smiles: Yeahhh- We do...

y/n: But no... You're wholesome and you like pillow talk more...

Pierre smiles: I like pillow talk with you... Big difference...

y/n softly: Keep it that way...

Pierre whispers: Oh yeah? Why?

y/n smiles: Cause I like it too...

Pierre scoffs: Unbelievable...

y/n scoffs playfully: What now Gasly!?

You wrap your arms around each side of her waist, while pressing a kiss against the side of her head. She practically melts in your arms.

Pierre whispers: I can't believe that you would openly admit to liking something...

y/n laughs: Oh shut up! I like loads of things!

Pierre smirks: Okay, okay... Liking something to do with me then...

y/n giggles: Ahhhh! Yeah, that is truly unbelievable... Must have been a lapse in judgement... I wouldn't admit to something like that! Cause I really couldn't care any less about you Gasly... And cause there's totally no Us!

You lean your head against the side of hers.

Pierre whispers: Yeah, cause we really don't like each other... I forgot...

y/n smiles: Exactly, mon chérie...

You smile brightly; It's so peaceful with her in your arms.

y/n whispers: Okay... There is an Us...

Pierre smiles: Damn right there is...

She turns around, wrapping her arms around your neck, softly kissing your lips.