Chapter Twenty-Three: Fixed and Easy

Pierre's PoV:

Her soft panting brushes up against your skin - Her hands are stationarily rested on either side of your face, as you continue to kiss her. Fucking hell. The two of you finished just a minute ago, and now you want more of her already.

You roll off of her, so that you land on your back; She moves to be closer to you again. Y/n rests her head on the side of your chest, while you wrap her in your arms.

You glance down at her, while she gazes up at you - Both of you smile softly. Her hand glides back and forth over your stomach, while she presses a kiss onto your mouth again.

Pierre whispers: So I take it we're okay again?

y/n sighs: More than okay...

You chuckle contently, as you stare up at the ceiling. Her finger tips continue tracing along your abs.

Pierre smiles: That was good, huh?

She pulls herself onto your body - Now she's lying on top of you, looking directly into your eyes.

y/n jokingly: Ehh...

She giggles softly.

Pierre scoffs: Cmon Baby... I heard you moaning my name a million times... It must have been a lot better than just 'ehh', if you told me you needed me and gripped the sheets the way you did...

You move some loose strands out of her face, carefully pinning them behind her ear.

y/n whispers: It was perfect Pierre.

You can't hold back your smile.

Pierre chuckles: Perfect?

Y/n nods softly - She's so genuine right now, you love it. You pull the blanket over her bare back, so that she doesn't get cold.

Y/n's PoV:

Pierre's hand softly runs up and down your back, inevitably pressing you closer against his body. You sigh softly, resting your head on his shoulder. You're facing his neck - You chuckle.

y/n: Whoops...

He glances down at you smiling.

Pierre: What?

You run your fingers over the bruises you left on his neck this time around.

y/n jokes: Watch out for Charles... He doesn't take kindly to his loved ones having hickies on their necks... The next time you're in a car with him he might pull over on the side of the road and yell at you...

He laughs softly, pressing a kiss onto your forehead.

Pierre sighs: I know you'll ultimately do what you want Baby... But fix it with him.

y/n: Gasly-

Pierre: Y/n. He's a lot more upset and frustrated with himself than you realise. He full on regrets yelling at you, threatening you... All of it.

y/n: Are you done already?

Pierre softly: Yeah...

y/n: I'll talk to him tomorrow. That was the plan anyways...

Pierre nods: I think he'd appreciate it.

y/n sighs: Yeah...

He starts playing around with your hair.

Pierre: God- Why is it always so complicated?

y/n chuckles: I don't know...

Pierre sighs: Especially - When it's just you and me, then it's always easy...

y/n laughs: Until you get a text or I bring up that girl...

Pierre laughs: Please stop... Other than that, it's easy, don't you think?

y/n smiles: Yeah...

You press a soft kiss onto his hickies. You might hate them on yourself, but it sure is satisfying leaving them on someone else...

Pierre whispers: Soo...

He kisses your forehead again.

Pierre whispers: Now that stuff is fixed, and life is easy...

You chuckle; You haven't forgotten about the girl, nor about your own promise to stay away from him yet, but you chose to ignore both of those things.

Pierre softly: Can I take you out?