Chapter Fifty-One: There's The Fact That...

Pierre's PoV:

Her ever so green eyes seem dull all of the sudden. Exhausted, drained and dull. The spark has vanished, the light is gone and she just seems tired. Y/n wraps her arms around your neck, as she rests her head against your shoulder, while slowly kissing your neck.

After a few kisses she just stops, softly exhaling. You run your hands up and down her back.

Pierre whispers: Where do we even start ma chérie?

Admittedly, the list of things to cover is a bit endless:

There's the fact that she's still mad at you about a second thing.

There's the fact that you're mad at the picture you saw on Instagram.

There's the fact that Max now knows about the two of you.

There's the fact that you indirectly told her that you love her - Way too early at that too.

There's the fact that she rejected Lando, making Charles' bet and your bet obsolete.

y/n whispers: Bit for bit Pierre, but maybe we'll start with me telling you that Char now knows about me being aware of his bet.

Oh fuck, and there's certainly that now.

Pierre surprised: Wait, what? You told him? What did you say?

y/n sighs: I told him that I knew, and that he was a Prick - That it didn't matter who told me or when I found out. I just expressed my disapproval in two or so sentences, and then I walked away and came here mon amour.

You stare at her when she calls you 'my Love'. She sits upright to catch your expression, but all you can do is kiss her. Fuck me. This is what you want.

Exactly this.

She blew off everyone and every one of her problems to come here, and in essence, to argue with you. But she called you mon amour, so you know damn well that this is worth it. It might have only been a little over two weeks with her, but she's yours for the keeping.

She said a big fuck you to Lando and to Charles, and she came home to you. The kiss is long, slow, and passionate, and you can't help but get a little hard, while her tongue pushes up against yours during the kiss.

y/n breathlessly: Can we just not argue for now- Do that later?

Pierre agrees: Fuck Baby... Yeah, let's...

y/n nods mindlessly: Yeah... Let's... Uhm-

She frees you out of your shirt, and you start whispering into her ear.

Pierre whispers: Fuck y/n...

You press a kiss against her trapezius muscle - Her hands run through your hair, as you guide her to sit upright in your lap. You slide one of your hands into her panties, slowly massaging her in the right spots; She leans back her head, as she exhales passionately.

Thank the Lord for sex, because talking about your problems afterwards makes everything a lot easier.

Pierre quietly: That's it...

One of her hands slides down the back of your head, running along your spine, while you continue drawing softly pressured circles onto her clit. Her breath deepens, as she closes her eyes.