1

just a few reminders :)
- I do not own any characters from the story except y/n and other made up characters.
-This story is based on the kdrama itself, but I'll be putting my own scenes in the story.
- English isn't my first language, so there might be errors.
- Don't forget to vote and comment. I would appreciate it a lot :)
- The real story starts at chapter 6, cause chapter 1 to 5 is most likely dedicated to Seyeon, so if you want to skip it go ahead! but, if you want to understand the story better you can read it from chapter 1.
That's all, hope you enjoy the story!! 🫶🏻

————————————————

(7:00 pm)

I was watching tv when my mom knocked in my room and shouted "y/n! you better be paking up your stuff for tomorrow. we don't want to be late for our flight!"

right..

"don't worry mom, I'll finish packing up tonight!'' I shouted back.

"okay sweetie, oh! and I ordered pizza for dinner. come get a slice if you're done".

Standing up, I ran to door and sprinted down stairs to get a slice of pizza, while hearing my mom laughing.

"Eomma, you know I love pizza. Of course I can't let it wait!" I said while chuckling.

"I know" she said back.

Going back to my room, I started packing up my stuff while listening to some K-pop music. We were going back to Korea, after living my whole life in America.

Finally I'll get to see my brother Seyeon again. We got separated because of.. family matters.

To tell you about it my dad never really wanted me. Well in fact, he HATES me.

He used to abuse me, getting scars and wounds all over my body. He never really appreciated me because he always pays attention to Seyeon. Not that I'm jealous or mad at my brother, but I always feel like I'm just an extra.

Speaking of my dad, the reason why we're going back to Korea is because he was arrested.

for drugs.

LIKE SERIOUSLY, could he stop bringing such pain in the ass??

but, I'll get to see my brother tho, so it's a win win?

after I packed my stuff, I changed into my pjs and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my night routine. After that I turned off the lights and drifted to sleep.

(time skip)

I woke up at the sound of my alarm. It was 5:00 am.

Our flight is at 9:00 am so we have plenty of time to prepare.

I stood up, and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Minutes after showering, I wore my robe on and brushed my teeth.

While I was at it, I went to my closet to pick my clothes.

My mom knocked on the door and came in.

"oh you're awake" she said smiling.

"gud morningsh" I replied, still brushing my teeth.

"I made breakfast, come downstairs after alright?" She said to which I nodded.

(time skip)

It was 5:45 am. I was almost done eating, when my mom asked me.

"are you planning to continue your studies in Korea?"

I looked up and said "oh, I haven't thought about it yet, but most likely"

She nodded and said "don't worry, take your time on deciding. after all it's the start of summer, so you have plenty of time to think." She said

I just nodded with a smile.

I head back upstairs and double checked my things before leaving.

ngl, but I'll miss this place.

I brought my luggage out of my room and locked it.

Heading downstairs, I saw mom waiting for me.

She smiled and told me to relax for a bit because the taxi driver isn't here yet.

I used the time to listen to some music again, specifically k-pop of course.

I've always dreamt of being a k-pop idol and my mom kept on convincing me to audition at Korea when we get back.

I mean I would, but I don't think I have the confidence yet. I took some singing and dancing lessons here in America since I was 5 and I guess it improved my skills.

By the age of, I think 15? I started writing songs. I use the guitar and the piano most of the time to accompany me, but I never really got to polish them.

Pushing my thoughts aside, I heard a beep outside and it was our taxi.

I helped my mom with the luggages and took them to the car's trunk. After that, mom and I went inside the taxi, her taking the passenger seat and I sat at the back seat.

I decided to use the time to sleep, the sunrise was hitting my skin as I closed my eyes and went to sleep pretty quickly.

(time skip) - at the airport

A/N: here's your outfit. you can think of something else if it isn't your style :)

 you can think of something else if it isn't your style :)

exactly 6:55 am, we're at the airport.

It was pretty close from our apartment, so we didn't have to worry about getting late.

I look around to take a glance before we enter the airport.

Man time flies by so fast..

To think of it, I was about 4 years old when we left Seyeon and dad.

Now I'm 17, and here I am, about to graduate high school.

My mom tapped my shoulder, which interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Let's go?" She said to which I nodded with a smile.