37

"go lower! keep your form!" the school monitor shouted inside the faculty room.

basically, the fight that happened last night reached the school news.

they believed that cho-rong and seojun's friends were the one that caused trouble.

even though they were totally innocent.

"you go in" soo-ah whispered to tae-hoon, pushing him lightly.

"what? no you guys go" he said, as I listened to the conversation inside the faculty room.

"sir, it wasn't us!" cho-rong whined.

he isn't lying..

"who else from our school would fight in a karaoke room other than you punks?" the school monitor asked furiously.

I didn't have a choice, but to turn myself in.

I left soo-ah and tae-hoon and entered the room.

I bowed as I caught their attention, "joesonghabnida, I was the one involved in the fight, cho-rong and the others didn't do anything"

mr. han was shock, well coming from a student like me, it isn't really what I portray.

"it wasn't her fault!" someone shouted behind me.

I turned around to see seojun with a bandaid on his face.

"it was me" he said.

"I was in the fight"

the school monitor laughed, "you two! come stand next to them!"

"you punks always cause trouble together"

leave me out of this mister..

I was completely innocent.

I just got dragged into this mess.

"except for you young one" he said, pointing a ruler at me.

"very disappointing"

"now, get into position!"

we instantly stayed in a squat position, with our hands infront.

"include us!"

"we were also in the fight!"

my other friends came running inside the room, with their hands on the air.

"excuse me?!"

"they say it's always the quiet ones, but what were you thinking?" he asked.

"come stand next to them. go on!"

they ran beside me and copied my position.

"I was also in the fight"

I turned my head towards the door, to see suho and soo-jin behind him.

"I started it" suho said.

"this is absolute outrageous" the school monitor shouted.

the vice principal suddenly appeared out of nowhere and stomped his feet on the floor making us stumble back like a domino.

I met contact with seojun's chest, as he placed his hands on my arms, since he was beside me.

I looked at him, while his eyes slowly met mine.

I looked away immediately and regained my balance.

the vice principal approached suho and asked him if he was alright.

he was exaggerating things.

"what the heck did those yongpa high punks do to get you, our dear suho, involved in a brawl?" he whined.