4

(back to the present)

Seyeon must have notice my change of emotion.

He walked up to me and put his hand on my shoulder. He spoke up "hey, you okay?" I nodded, but I wasn't.

I never got to defend myself.

Dad was right.

I am useless..

"y/n-ah.. I know you too well" he said.

"I-.." I stuttered, trying to stop myself from crying.

"it's about dad isn't it?" he asked and I hesitantly nodded.

He sighed and lifted my chin "hey, it's all in the past. you are stronger than you think.. and just so you know, I am very proud of you for coming this far." He said smiling.

"I'm sorry seyeon-ah" I said sobbing. He hugged me tightly.

I always felt comfort in his hug.

"it was never your fault, don't be sorry" he said. We broke the hug and I wiped my tears.

god y/n since when did you became dramatic

I chuckled, "i'm sorry, became too emotional there haha" I said while trying to dry my tears with my hands.

He chuckled and said "it's fine, you should take some rest" I nodded and bid him goodnight.

I left my brother's room and heard mom watching tv in the living room.

I greeted her goodnight and went inside my room.

I took out my slippers and plopped on my bed.
"am I really useless?" I asked to myself. The scene kept on playing in my head.

"we never wanted you"

"we are better off without you"

"aish" I said annoyed. It couldn't be true..

right?

I brushed off the thought and just went to sleep.

(2 weeks later)

I was sitting on the coach in the living room while scrolling through my phone.

My mom was out grocery shopping. I could've helped her, but she left before I woke up.

Seyeon wasn't home as well. He had to do some work before debuting, so I was all alone.

but, I have noticed.

seyeon has changed his mood lately.

you'll see him happy, then minutes later, you'll see him annoyed. I kinda don't get it.

I was planning on asking him, but I don't know how.

I shrugged the thought off and decided to go out for a walk. I changed my clothes and went out.

Walking through a path I heard someone talking.

"yah, watch where you're going" a guy's voice said.

the other man, who kinda looked like around my age ignored him and walked pass him, bumping the other guy.

"what was that for you moron?!" the guy shouted. He looked back with a glare and it made the two shut up.

oookay, I don't want to see how this ends so imma just go the other way.

After walking for a while, I went back home to take a rest.