10

the bus came to a sudden stop, making me launch from my seat.

god dammit I was having a nice nap

I noticed I was near the next bus stop, so there is no point on sleeping now.

when the bus reached its stop, I hopped off as I walked to our house.

ugh finally I'm home..

I opened the gate and went inside, to see my mom preparing our dinner.

"ohh y/n you're home, it took you long enough" she said, as she brought the plates on the table.

I greeted her with a smile, and placed the helmet on the couch.

"who's that from?" my mom asked, as she saw the helmet.

"right.. it's uh.. my friend's" I said, as I scratched my neck.

my mom nodded, as I took out the box of kimbap from my bag.

thank god their still in good condition

"here's the kimbap I bought earlier, I thought of buying some for our dinner" I stated as I gave the box to my mom.

"ahh thanks y/n, this goes well with our food" she said as she took the kimbap out from the box and placed it on a plate.

"you don't know how hungry I am" I sarcastically said, as my mom laughed.

"I guess your day was fulled packed?" she asked, as she sat next to me.

"more than that, I'm exhausted" I said, laying my back on the chair.

"but.. I had fun. I made a lot of new friends so, I guess it wasn't as bad as you think" I added, as I took a bite on the kimbap.

"I'm glad to hear that" she said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and continued eating. "woahh this kimbap tastes so goodd" I stated.

"slow down y/n, you might choke" my mom said while she chuckled.

we shared stories, until we finished eating.

"I'll take care of the dishes, you can go have some rest" my mom said, bringing the used dishes on the sink.

"a-ani, I'll do it eomma. It'll be quick don't worry" I answered, as I took the sponge from her.

"but-" I cut her off.

"eomma, you should be the one whose resting, so just sit there and relax. I'll take care of everything okay?" I said, trying to convince her.

She sighed and finally agreed.

(time skip)

after I washed the dishes, I grabbed the helmet and went upstairs.

I opened the door to my room and placed the helmet on my table.

I looked at it, as the scene from earlier replayed  on my head.

he was so freaking handsome

It gave me chills up my spine, when I felt his chest-

I realized I was daydreaming about him, and started slapping myself.

"aishh y/n stop it! he's just a handsome guy, nothing else" I said to myself.

I dropped my bag and went to the bathroom to refreshen up.

I took out a pair of pjs, and change out my uniform.

I plopped into my bed and took my phone out to check some social medias.