48

"yes. I'm his sister"

"really?" he asked, not surprised.

"interesting" he said, crossing his arms, as I knitted my brows.

"you declined our company's offer, didn't you?" he asked, as suho and eomma looked at me in confusion.

"the tribute album for your brother and denying the fact that you are leo" he said, as my eyes fluttered to suho.

his eyes were dilated, as he gulped.

"I'm not leo. it's up to you to believe me or not" I said, staring right at mr. lee.

"I declined the offer because I knew it was the right decision. well.. maybe for now, it is" I added.

"I respect your decision y/n, but we do need an answer from you. we can't hold on to this deal forever. there are other trainees who are eager to debut. it is whether you want the tribute album to get published or your brother's songs might go to waste" he stated, as my eyes widened.

"this is how things work, it comes with a cost" he added, as my breathing started to get heavy.

"this is unacceptable! you can't force me to agree!" I shouted.

"if you want to know more about seyeon putting a lot of effort into this, ask your own son. he's been there through thick and thin, while I stayed in America longing to see him, can't even act as his own sister. I owe him my life, and I'm trying everything to atleast give him the dream he wanted before he died. you can't just take that away" I said.

he nodded, "but, I can.. I am the owner of the entertainment. you can't have everything to yourself. it's reality y/n, you have to decide" mr. lee said.

"but-"

"appa, we still have a study session" suho perked, as he stood up.

I looked at him in shock, "you're leaving already?" mr. lee asked.

"yes, excuse us" he said, as he turned to me.

"let's go"

I looked at eomma, and she nodded.

"excuse me" I said, before following suho out of the restaurant.

(time skip)

"mianhae" I mumbled, holding the drink suho bought me.

"wae?" he asked, looking up.

"I bursted out. I should've kept my thoughts to myself" I said.

"you did the right thing, y/n. I would've done the same thing" he said, looking back down to his book.

I smiled, "wasn't the study session just an excuse?" I asked.

"maybe it was" he said, smiling back.

"but, still, thank you. my food wasn't going down back there" I said.

"it's nothing, I'll talk things through with my father, so don't worry about it" he said, as I nodded.

"not to be.. rude or anything, but are you really not moving in with your father? it sounded like he really wants you to" I asked, as he flips a page.