44

fall in you.

one of my original songs.

I told my brother he could include it in his debut album.

"jinjja? you'd do that??" he asked, as I nodded.

"it would probably go to waste, so yeah" I said.

"but, shouldn't you get the praise? this song is amazing!" he perked.

"I don't think that's a good idea. father would kill me"

"you're more fit for the job, someone who's confident enough to sing it infront of people" I said.

"whether you like it or not, I'll make sure you'll get to sing it with me. and don't worry about appa, I'll take care of him"

ever since he died from that incident, I've always been stuck between two sides.

I was confused.

I was confused, if I should live life how I planned to, or if I should live life how seyeon wished.

but, now I'm starting to understand.

I took a deep breathe, before pressing on the piano keys, as I started playing my original song.

I sang every note perfectly, just like how seyeon and I used to sing it.

memories started to flash before my eyes, as a tear left my eye.

everyone started to sway to the song, which actually made me happy.

after singing the song, they applauded for my performance.

I was the last one to perform, so we headed back after.

I suddenly felt a tug on my arm, as I turned around to see who it was.

"suho?"

"can I talk to you for a minute?" he asked, as I slowly nodded.

"sure"

when we were alone, I looked at him confused, "is there something wr-"

"what are you to seyeon?"

I was caught off guard, as my eyes dilated on the spot.

does he know?

did he figure it out?

"that song is part of his unreleased album, I was wondering how did you get your hands on it?"

"w-we aren't related at all" I sarcastically said, but he was too smart.

"I didn't say you were related to him, did I?" he said, as I covered my mouth.

he chuckled, "you can tell me" he said.

"I knew there was something between you two" he said, as he rolled up his sleeve.

"you have the same bracelet, don't you?" he asked, showing the bracelet seyeon gave him.

"y-yes, I do" I said, remembering how it got torn by ha-eun.

"so, got any explaining to do?" he said.

I sighed in defeat, "it's not like I have a choice, but.. please keep this conversation between us?" I said, as he smiled.

"you can trust me"

(time skip)

after telling him my story, he was clearly speechless.

he kept quiet and it kinda made me uncomfortable.