15

A/N: AAHH HAPPY 1k READS!!

"the important factors of early Joseon's economy are the tax and land system. the tax laws created under the rule of king sejong are the nine-level year law and the six-level land law" the teacher said, as he writes at the board.

history class..

it's boring asf

I tried stopping myself from falling asleep and I'm sure the others were doing the same.

I still tried making some notes, to somehow distract myself from sleeping.

"firstly, the nine-level year law is based on how good of a harvest-" the teacher was interrupted by ju-kyung, who suddenly stood up.

"what's wrong?" the teacher asked, as I looked at ju-kyung confused.

"sir, can I go to the restroom please?" ju-kyung said, as she holds her stomach.

"sure go ahead" the teacher said, as she ran out of the classroom.

the class breaks into laughter at ju-kyung's gestures.

"In the Joseon era, ladies couldn't say such things. It's not an issue today." he said, as he closed his book.

"I'll see you tomorrow class" he said, as he walked away.

"yes sir!" we all replied.

"god, I'm sleepy" I mumbled, as I put my head in my palm.

because of what happened last night, I didn't get enough sleep.

mom and I haven't interacted since yesterday, and it feels empty without hearing her words of encouragement.

I was about to take a nap, when I heard ju-kyung enter the classroom

she had a drink on her hand, as she went straight to suho, placing the bottle on his table.

"you must be really thirsty" ju-kyung said, panting.

she pushed the bottle closer to him, as she walked away towards her place.

"jukyung-ah" I called out

"ohh y/n" she said, as she smiled awkwardly.

I looked at suho then back at ju-kyung.

"what was that about?" I asked, as she sighed.

"long story, but I'll tell you everything later" she said, as I nodded.

(time skip)

mr. jun-woo asked me to bring these papers to the faculty room.

I did what I was instructed to do, so I took the box of papers and made my way to the faculty room.

"aish.. why is this so heavy" I said, as I struggled on bringing the box.

while walking, I bumped into someone.

I regained my balance, as I looked at the guy I bumped into.

it was seojun.

"helmet?" he asked, as I pursued my lips.

shit..

I forgot to bring it.

Imma just act I didn't hear anything

"sorry, my bad" as I tried to walk away.

seojun suddenly, pushed me against the wall, putting his hand on one side.

I'm dead

"hey, where's my helmet?" he asked.

"right.. the helmet" I said, tightening my grip.