46

(A/N: haii I am very sorry for not updating. this week was a bit busier, so I had to finish some things beforehand, but I'm back!)

"hm? is this the right place?" I mumbled, looking at a decent resto infront of me.

I went inside and showed the waitress the address that was sent to me.

"oh yes, it's behind this resto. just take the exit and you'll find another building that leads right into the studio" she said, as I bowed and thanked her.

when I finally arrived, the place was busier than I expected.

I bumped into people multiple times, and I felt a bit out of place.

not until a woman approached me.

"excuse me, are you yoon y/n?" she asked.

I fixed my posture and nodded, "yes, uhm.. that's me"

"I heard you were the new wardrobe assistant. it's nice to meet you. I'm the head of the modeling team" she said, as I smiled.

"it's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am!" I said, shaking her hand.

"now, let's start shall we?" she said, as she led me into a private room.

once she opened the door, my eyes landed on a familiar figure.

I squinted my eyes, until he finally turned around.

"s-seojun??" I called.

his eyes slightly widened, "y/n?"

"what are you doing here?" we asked each other in sync.

"seojun, y/n here is our new recruit and y/n, seojun is the model we'll be working with" the woman explained.

"what a small world.." I mumbled.

"I see you guys know each other?" she asked.

"she's.."

"my friend" seojun said.

ouch man.

"y-yeah.. friend" I said, 'agreeing' to his answer.

"well then, y/n. your first task is to find an outfit for seojun. these are the clothes you can mix and match with. if you need any help, just call me" she said, as she showed me the displayed clothes on a moving rack.

"I will. thank you" I said, and left me with seojun in the room.

I sighed, "a model? really seojun?" I said, turning around.

"wae? this has always been my job. well, asides being the most handsome guy in school" he said, as I rolled my eyes.

he isn't lying tho-

no.. just no.

"whatever, let's just get this over with" I said, as I pulled the rack a bit closer.

I went through the clothing line and pulled out a piece of clothing he could wear.

"wanna try this one?" I mumbled, trying to imagine seojun wearing it.

"it looks small y/n" he said.

"is it?" I asked, as he crossed his arms.

I placed it back, and looked for another one, "how about this?" I asked him.

"it's too big" he said plainly.

while I was struggling to find the right clothes, I heard seojun sighed.

"here, let me help" he said, as he approached me.

he started showing me the clothes by size, but I instead caught myself staring at him.