42

"hey y/n, come join us!" tae-hoon perked.

"I'm good" I shouted back.

eunseung suddenly approached me, "why don't you join them?" he asked.

I sighed, "nah, it's a hassle" I said.

"that doesn't make sense, but I'll take it" he jokingly said, as I nudge him.

"by the way, did ryeong-jin stop bugging you?" he asked.

"yeah, I told him I like someone else"

"you like someone else!?" he exclaimed, as I hit his head.

"will you keep it down?" I said, as he rubbed his head.

"and is it that surprising?" I asked.

"this is the first time you've ever liked someone. it's kinda new to me" he said.

"mm" I hummed in response.

"gather around! I'll take your pictures" mr. han said.

"come on, don't be such a dork, let's join the picture" he said, as he dragged me with him.

"here we go" mr. han exclaimed, as he clicked the camera.

"sir! sir! take a picture of this couple here" soo-ah shouted, as she pushed ju-kyung towards seojun.

I frowned at her comment and eunseung must've noticed it.

I glanced over them, to see seojun doing a peace sign behind ju-kyung's head.

"what's going on? are you really a couple?" si-hyun asked playfully.

"these guys are going out!"

they started hyping them up, and it made me feel worse.

ju-kyung suddenly chased seojun down the hill, creating a much bigger proof that they were dating.

"it's seojun isn't it?" eunseung asked, as I looked back.

I stayed quiet, and he immediately knew the answer.

"don't get too hooked up, just enjoy the trip" he said, patting my back.

"I'll be here if you need it"

I smiled lightly, "thanks.." I said, before looking away.

(time skip)

a short program was held, and all of the students gathered around to participate.

"does everyone know the newspaper game?" the host asked.

"yes!"

"teams should consists of four people. the important thing is to choose someone who you are comfortable with" he stated, as I looked around for teammates.

soo-ah, tae-hoon and suho were the ones I was teamed up with, not until..

"y/n!"

I turned around to see seojun behind me, "wanna join us?" he asked.

"but, I-" he cuts me off when he suddenly held my hand, as he dragged me to his group.

but suho, abruptly stopped me. "she's ours" he said, as he pulled me away from seojun.

he scoffed, "you're such a jerk aren't you? trying to steal who isn't yours?"

"is she yours to begin with?" suho asked, and it made seojun angry by the second.

he suddenly held ju-kyung's hands, and raised it infront of us "then, I'll have ju-kyung then" he said, looking unbothered.

they glared at each other, before seojun left with ju-kyung to meet with his group.