26

(A/N: I'm back! 🫶🏻🫶🏻)

(the next day)

I walked towards the school, still exhausted and sleepy.

I feel asleep against my bedroom door last night, without changing my clothes out.

it's quite surprising I still woke up pretty early without setting my alarm clock.

while I was practically dragging my feet to school, a motorcycle passed by, making me flinch.

didn't his mom told him to stop riding it?

"caught in act" I muttered, as I pulled out my phone and took a picture.

he unfortunately caught me taking his picture, as he pointed at me in realization.

"yah what do you think you're doing?" he shouted, as he approached me, trying to grab my phone.

"your mom did ask me to report to her"

"this is ridiculous" he whispered.

"you should listen to your mother seojun" I said, as he scoffed.

"are you my mom's mafia?" he asked, as
I laughed.

"pftt mafia? more like her spy" I laughed, as he rolled his eyes in exasperation.

"same difference, they're both bad guys aren't they?" he asked, as my smile faded.

he smirked, "you're not the only person with leverage. I have something too" he said, as he pulled out his phone and showed me a picture.

it was a picture of me, eating ramen from yesterday.

I looked horribly hunger.

it could turn into a meme if seojun would-

my eyes widened, knowing that he could do something crazy with it.

he pulled his phone back, and leaned forward, "delete it when I ask nicely" he said, as he walked off.

"y-yah! han seojun!" I shouted, as I ran after him.

"seojun delete it!"

"you delete it first!"

"I said, delete it you moron!"

(time skip)

I was walking down the hallway, while trying to produce air with my hand.

"aishh, I've just wasted a lot of energy" I complained.

after what happened yesterday I expected things to be.. awkward between seojun and I, but I'm glad his intentions was clear, otherwise I would lose the motivation to go to school.

I went inside the classroom, to see ju-kyung, soo-ah and tae-hoon.

"oh! y/n-ah!" soo-ah exclaimed.

I waved my hand, as I went to my place to drop my bag off and walked over to where they were.

"so.. tell us everything jukyung-ah" soo-ah said.

"our girl's in love" I said teasingly, as I bumped ju-kyung.

"it's not like that" she said.

"why? you said you'd see him again" soo-ah asked.

"I thought it went well?" I asked her, as she fiddled with her fingers.

"well, I got a message after we met.. it turns out"

"he's a weird guy"

I looked at her confused, so as soo-ah and tae-hoon.