45

I was currently in a cafe at the city plaza. the place had a beautiful scenery outside, so I decided to stay near a huge glass wall to mesmerize its beauty.

the cafe lights were dim, but it was quite cozy.

"it's nice to meet you y/n. I know we've met before, but let me introduce myself more formally"

"I'm lim hee-kyung from move entertainment's planning team. you also know me as ju-kyung's older sister" she said, as I smiled lightly.

"it's nice to see you again unnie" I greeted, as I shook her hand.

"thank you for giving me the time to comprehend what the company has to offer" she said.

"to make things clear, I'm here to see your offer, not to accept it. so don't get your hopes up" I warned, as she smiled.

"I respect that, y/n. I won't go beyond my limits" she said, as I stayed quiet.

she pulled a booklet out of her bag, and placed it on the table. on the front page there was a picture of seyeon and..

"a tribute album?" I asked, as she nodded.

"I'll get straight to the point. on the first anniversary of yoon seyeon's passing, the company plans to release a tribute album with his unreleased songs" she stated.

"but most of the songs mr. yoon left are collaborative works with someone called leo?"

I looked up, finally meeting her gaze.

suho?

"do you know how hard we tried to find you? you are leo, aren't you, y/n?" she asked.

my eyes slightly widened.

I gulped, "ani, I'm not" I answered plainly.

"do you want to keep it a secret?" she asked.

I scoffed. "whether you believe me is up to you. but this is a joke"

her stare intensifies, "as soon as the bullying rumors surfaced, you kicked him out and made him take his own life" I said.

"and now you want to do this?"

I leaned forward, "move entertainment won't be releasing a tribute album for him"

"he deserves it, but not from the people who betrayed him"

"I will make sure.. that no such thing happens, no matter what"

I looked away, "excuse me" I said, as I stood up abruptly and left.

once I left the place, I let out a heavy sigh.

I whined, "ottoke ottoke~"

"this is too much to handle. I mean I was right about the whole damn thing. why would I feel bad? but.. wouldn't seyeon think I'm a jerk? it's a tribute album! how is that a bad thing?" I quickly said, as I walked through the sidewalks.

I was dragging my feet lazily, when my eye caught a poster near a building's wall.

'looking for a wardrobe assistant. contact this number to acquire'