23

"hey? what-"

"hm?" I hummed.

when I finally reverted my head towards ju-kyung, I saw someone seating beside her. I rubbed my eyes to get a look.

"suho?" I said.

"y/n? what are you.." he asked, waiting for me to continue.

"aahh.. I'll be hanging out with ju-kyung" I said.

"your mom's allowing you to go out, after what happened the other day?" he asked, making ju-kyung raise a brow.

"the other day?" ju-kyung questioned.

"it's a long story.." I said, as I laughed awkwardly.

"how about you? where are you heading?" I asked, as he relaxed his back a bit, looking in front.

"going to prince comics" he said.

"you read quite a lot of comics" ju-kyung said.

"how do you still manage to be at the top of class? ohh" she asked, while pulling out a candy bar on her bag.

"good luck on your exams tomorrow" ju-kyung greeted.

"I don't like sweets" he said coldly.

"just accept it suho" I said.

he suddenly grabbed the candy bar and placed it on his pocket.

ju-kyung smiled, "about that olympiad tomorrow, the whole country's math geniuses will be there right?" ju-kyung asked suho, as he kept quiet.

"what do they test you on? is it like the nationwide exam?"

she's so bubbly..

"do they ask you about sets? like a union or an intersection?" she asked.

"that's all you know about math, isn't it?" suho asked.

"come on, we learned about sets in sophomore year" she said, as she laughed awkwardly.

"what's the equation of a circle?" suho asked.

"math's her weak spot" I said.

"then, who comes after king sejong?" suho asked me, as I blinked.

he's doing this on purpose

"y-yah, if you suddenly throw a curve ball like that, it makes it hard to recall the right answer" I bluffed.

"you don't know, do you?" he asked.

"history is my weak spot" I excused, emphasizing the 'is'

"oh! the blind date guy texted me" ju-kyung exclaimed, making us turn our heads to her direction.

suho looked at me, somehow asking me through his eyes if I was up for this.

"nope, I didn't really want her to date someone she really doesn't know about" I told him.

"you should be studying, not going on blind dates" suho said, looking at ju-kyung.

ju-kyung rolled her eyes "I'm learning the ways of life"

"and who knows, if this went well, my boyfriend in a prestigious college would tutor me" she added.

"I'll get both a boyfriend and good grades" she chimed.

"that's.. not how it works ju-kyung" I said.

"don't worry y/n-ah, I know how to handle myself" she reassured, as she kept on typing on her phone.