16

"eomma! I'm going now!" I shouted, as I took the key for my motorcycle.

mom suddenly appeared across the room, and saw me bring the keys and the helmet.

she sighed, "don't tell me-" I cut her off.

"eomma, don't worry! I'll be fine, and besides I've been riding the motorcycle for years" I said, as I reached for the door.

"you can just ride the bus to school" she argued.

"I have to bring this helmet back, I don't want to get in trouble now do I?" I said.

"fine, but please be careful" she said, as I smiled at her.

"I will" I said, as I went outside.

(time skip)

I entered the school riding the motorcycle.

it wasn't intentional, but everyone's attention was on me.

I run pass seojun and his friends, as I parked my motorcycle.

I removed the helmet from my head, as I fixed my hair before grabbing my bag.

that's more like it

seojun pov

while walking to school, I was dozing off not minding what this assholes were saying.

A motorcycle run passed us, making me lose my balance a bit.

"aishh who the heck-" I cursed, but my attention landed on the helmet the person was wearing.

wait..

before I could say anything, they removed the helmet from their head as it revealed the person driving the motorcycle.

"y-y/n?" I stuttered.

"right.. y/n is definitely one of the options" cho-rong said, as I bumped his shoulder.

"not that you moron" I said.

they followed my gaze, as I was still stunned to speak.

she knows how to ride the motorcycle?

damn

y/n pov

when I was about to walk to the classroom, I thought of giving the helmet to seojun before class starts.

I changed my direction, as I approached seojun and his friends.

"here" I said tossing the helmet to seojun.

he barely caught it, still speechless I guess.

"woah y/n, since when did you learn how to ride a motorcycle?" cho-rong asked.

"she's so cool" a guy mumbled, as seojun bumped his shoulder.

seojun looks like an idiot, standing there like his lips were sealed.

I smirked, "cat caught your tongue love?" I said, and I could tell it caught seojun off guard.

"yah shut up" he said looking away.

I snickered, "well.. I'll see you in class seojun" I said, as I walked away.

I heard seojun's friend hyping him up and I can't stop myself from laughing.

(time skip)

we were in the cafeteria, as I sat with soo-jin and soo-ah.

"it's spicy pork!!" I exclaimed.

I signaled ju-kyung to sit beside me, but something caught her eye, as she reverted her attention to someone else.

she suddenly ran out of the cafeteria, leaving her food to hyun-gyu.