40

I was told to go home, since the hospital's visiting hours is almost up.

I told eomma I'll bring her some breakfast tomorrow, so she doesn't have to worry if she dislikes the hospital food or not.

I pulled out my phone and was about to text seojun, but I saw a message from suho.

'seen 2 hours ago'

hm? 2 hours ago?

I texted him about what happened, and told him I was busy.

'I'll try visiting mrs. yoon tomorrow, if that's okay' he texted.

'yeah sure no problem, then I could help you pick out a gift for the girl you were talking about. besides, mom would probably get discharged before noon'

'alright thanks :)' he replied.

after that I texted seojun, saying eomma's feeling better. I thanked him again for helping me out today, even if he didn't have to.

I tucked my phone in my pocket and went home.

(time skip) - the next day

"oh shit I forgot the ketchup" I said, as I ran to the kitchen.

I packed the breakfast I made for eomma and placed it in a paper bag.

eggs and bacon. her favorite.

I brought some extra clothes she could use and some 'important' stuff.

I end up bringing a lot of paper bags, but it was bearable.

maybe an hour later, I arrived the hospital.

I quickly brought the stuff up eomma's room, since it was quite heavy.

I knocked on the door before coming in.

eomma already had her eyes on the door. her eyes landed on me, as she smiled widely.

"morning eomma" I said, as I closed the door behind me.

"good morning honey" she beamed.

I dropped all the paper bags on the table, and took the one that has her food.

"you brought a lot of stuff" she said, as I laughed.

"it's better to be prepared" I said, as I adjusted her bed for her to seat.

"you didn't have to" she perked, as I sighed.

"it's for your own good, what if you get your period, what if you needed extra clothes, what if you-" I was interrupted when she started laughing.

"you're overreacting too much relax, but I appreciate your effort" she said, as I smiled lightly.

"mianhae, I just wanted to help you out. I want you to feel as much care as possible" I said, as I placed her food on the desk beside her.

I opened the food and gave her the utensils, so she can start eating.

after a few moments, we heard a knock on the door.

"come in" I shouted.

the door opened, revealing suho on the other side of the doorway.

"suho! what a surprise" mom beamed.

"good morning mrs. yoon" suho said, as he bowed.

I stood up to greet him "you made it" I said, as I helped him with the stuff he was bringing.

"here's some fruits I bought.. and here's some apples, I know your mom loves them" he said, as I smiled.

"you remembered, thanks" I beamed, and placed it at the table.